☆*:.。Chapter Seven 。.:*☆

Lucy's POV
I'm running through the halls with Natsu holding my hand. *doki* *doki* This is really embarrassing. People are watching us. And he runs so faaasssssttt.
He suddenly stopped and I crashed into his back. "We're here!" He smiles.
I look up to find a large cubby house made of chairs and pillow with blankets laying everywhere.

"What's this?" I ask. "Our house for a day or two." "Why is it a cubby house?" I question. "Loke got angry at Happy and I for making a mess of our room, so he kicked us out for a while. Hehehe." He giggled. "Happy...?"
"AYE!!" Happy yells sticking his head out of the blanket opening, surprising me. "Woah!?" I squeal landing on my butt on the ground. "Hahahahaha... Oh hey Happy, I see your home. What are you doing?" Natsu seems very amused at this creature.

He is a cat but with blue fur and a white insignia on his back. It kinda looks like a bird or a flame... I want one. Natsu calls him 'Happy'. Is that it's name?
"Try and guess!" Happy sings (very off tune). "Hmm, are you cooking?" Natsu questions looking very cute with a serious thinking face. "Yes, Guess, Guess, I want you to guess!" Happy jumps up and down. *sniff* "Is it fish?" I intervene. "Aye sir! Also Natsu..." "Yeah, what is it?" "Who is this girl and why are you bringing her to our house. Oh, is she your girlfriend? Hmm, I APPROVE!" Happy says eyeing me up and down.

"WhAttTt!? NoOOoooOoOOo!!" I screech at Happy's face. I must of upset him...her..........it. Let's go with that. Uhum. I must of upset it because it started crying. "Ahhh, now you've done it. Happy sad now and he won't stop crying till he gets a hug and a lullaby." Natsu grunts scratching the back of his head. "Uh, I, um. I'm so sorry." I say picking up Happy and cradling him in my arms. He started hugging me and placing his head on my breasts as pillows. I started humming a tune to a lullaby.
{insert Japanese lullaby here}

"Phew." I breathed after singing to Happy. "It looks like he calmed down. More like he's asleep." I giggle. "Natsu?...Natsu...NATSU!" I whisper yelled while waving my arm in his face. Happy shuffled a little. "Huh, what. Oh yeah." He replied lost. "What were you even thinking about?" I rhetorically asked. "About how angelic your singing voice is, and how fast Happy was relieved." He obliviously stated. "Eeh, um, T-Thankss." I blush.

There was awkward silence between us. "Mmm, S-sakana."(fish) Happy mumbled while drooling on my lap. "Pffffft, hahahaahahahaha." Natsu and I break out laughing. We go lay down Happy on a makeshift pillow bed and enter the 'living room' of the blanket fort. "Sooo... Can you tell me anything about you that I need to know?" I ask easing the tension. "Well, I'm not human since I live here. But I'm a dragon slayer. It's when a dragon and a human mate and bring me into the world. My dad was a dragon and my mum died giving birth to me. Dad taught me everything I needed to learn to inherit this mansion. But one night he disappeared. All of the dragon slayers here don't know where their dragon parent have gone." Natsu said looking glum.

"I'm so sorry for you. That sort of happened to me. My Dad and Mum were very happy and kind to me until Mum disappeared one night for 3 years and when I saw her again she was dead. Dad went crazy searching for her and is very strict and harsh with me. Arrive home, just a minute late and I'll get a beating. I ran away from home and I came here. No one would find me here." I was shaking. Just remembering the times with Mum followed by the times with Dad made me nausea. I hated living under Dads rules, being followed by guards all day and the harsh punishment if I misbehaved once.

"Maybe we are kind of the same. Don't cry. We may get along well." Natsu softly spoke smiling while wiping my tears away. I didn't even realise I was crying. But it was not sad crying but angry crying and relief. Angry towards Dad but relief for my Freedom.
"Maybe we will." I smile when he embraces me.

Maybe we will.