broken... (동해)

I keep hearing voices and more voices telling me to wake up but I don't want to wake up... I'm too goddamn lazy to wake up.

I'm trying to open my eyes, I'm dizzy from my sight. I had started to recover my vision... I see a beautiful girl in front of me... I wonder who she is? I heard a word come out of her mouth "Oh! You're awake now" She said, "W-Who are you?"I asked "I'm Naomi Park or Soohyun," Naomi said "Nice to meet you, Naomi. I'm Lee Donghae, it's a pleasure to meet you" I said to her.

I had looked at her, I wonder how I got here... "Hmm... Hey, Naomi. I have a question to ask you" I said, "What is it?"She said, "How did you find me?"I asked.

She had looked down at the floor.... Naomi had let a breath out of her lips "It was a long story. So basically, I was walking through the alley and I stepped on blood, I started following the direction where the blood was going so then I found you lying there while you were losing blood."She said 

How did I lose blood... I thought. Did I lose blood? How did it happen?

I had more questions in my mind but I didn't want to ask her. I have to find Eunhyuk... I want to get up and thank Naomi for bringing me here but I have to continue my journey to find him. I started to get up but the pain came along and drop my body on the floor.

Someone is trying to stop me from finding Eunhyuk.

A conduit is here ready to stop me and my plans.

It's ready to kill me and him.

a/n: hello everyone! I'm sorry for not updating. I was busy with school huhu. I'll be working on the other stories... I can't even think of any ideas to write (damn you school!) but I'll be writing chapters but not publishing any stories yet but I'll see if I can publish any stories this month! >.<

~ anna.