do you know why? (동해)

I woke up, I felt blood on my lips. Where I am I? When did I get here? I don't know the answers to my questions, I stood up and walked... It's was the middle of the night, I had let a gasp out of my mouth.

I didn't know what happened to me, I just want to figure out my family's secrets. I have to fight my way in order to get the secrets, I want to know about my family's name.

I stood up, I have to find Eunhyuk... He's the only one who can help me but he's somewhere else, I don't even know where he is...

Visions are coming back to me, why is this happening? Do I have a power that I never knew? Or is it me being crazy all the sudden... There's a reason why me and Eunhyuk are in different parts of the world... Do you know why? Because people are going to kill us, they want to use us for experiments, we're not experiments or voodoo dolls, I don't even know what am I? What am I exactly? Do you know why I'm here asking myself questions that I don't even know answers? Do you believe that I'm crazy enough?

Aish... My head is hurting too much, I want to fall, I want to be free like a regular human being...

DO YOU KNOW WHY? DO YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?

A/N: Hey there... I just wanna say thank you for the 130 reads for HUMAN CONNECTION, I'll be updating a chapter next week and one more thing before I go, I just wanna say if we get 6.9k on WAIT I'M CAMERON DALLAS SISTER!!! THEN I'LL BE CRYING AND EXCITED AND POSTING A CHAPTER AT THE SAME TIME, I HOPE I DON'T CRY AND BE HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME (dats a stupid idea to do...)

~anna :DDDD

THANK YOU!!!! :3 SARANGHAE.....