too late. (동해)

//

when i was younger... i didn't knew about my powers. i was afraid to show them to the world. scientists would want me and use me for experiments. so i hid myself for awhile but after hiding for a long time, i had the courage to come back and show my powers. i was no longer afraid of the world.

the world has to be afraid of me now... - 이동해.

// 

Days has passed by... This journey has been rough but we're still searching for an answer. I looked at Naomi, she was sleeping. I got closer to her and smiled a bit. she's so beautiful, how come she wanted to come with me... I have to leave her here. 

She'll get herself in danger and I don't want that. I leaned in and kissed her cheek "I'm sorry. I have to do this, it will hurt me to leave but I'm sorry, Naomi." I said while frowning a bit. I backed up and left her there. I'm such a jerk for leaving her there but I had to do it. After leaving, I started running, I saw a dagger got thrown at the wall... I looked where the direction of the dagger came from. 

I saw a male smirking at me "Hasn't been a while, Mr. Lee?"He said while continuing laughing. I nodded and looked at him "Ok Taecyeon! It's good to see you, Mr. Ok. Are you here to kill me again as usual?"I said while questioning him and gave him a smile. He continue laughing "Ah. Donghae... You make me want to find people like you to kill but out of those people... I'm so desperate to kill you and drink your sweet~ sweet~ blood."He said while licking his lips.

I chuckled and looked down "Hey buddy... How about we... Do this some other time? I have to go, you know?" I said. Taecyeon started to throw another dagger but it landed on the floor "No. We have to do this right here, right now!"He said. I frowned a bit, I hate fighting people like him. :-)

I started hearing something... A female voice calling for someone. It was getting closer... and closer. Taecyeon jumped on me and started punching me, I can't let this happen! I started fighting back and used my powers on him. He got thrown to the wall and I stood up while breathing like crazy. 

I looked at my hand and saw lighting... I must have shocked him, huh? I heard someone calling my name, the female voice looking for me. I looked around and I saw Naomi "Donghae! Donghae!"She said. She started running towards me, I saw Taecyeon running to her, he grabbed her and she screamed "This must be your friend, huh? The god and his female companion, Naomi Park."He said while leaning in to kiss her. 

I gasped and started yelling "Leave my girlfriend alone! Don't kiss her!!"I yelled. Naomi was shaking as she kissed him back "Girlfriend? She used to be mine, Donghae. Why would she date a god like you?"He said with a glare. I totally planning to kill him if I see him again... seriously.

My blood started to boil with anger, I had used my power again and it pushed him away making Naomi be free from his hug. She ran to me and gave a hug while she was crying "I'm sorry, Donghae. He's just too strong."She said while continuing crying. I wiped the tears from her eyes and hugged her tightly while pating her back "It's okay. I understand."I said. 

I break away the hug and looked at Taecyeon... He was gone! Naomi was gone as well! I turned around and looked at him with Naomi again "Well. It was nice seeing you, Donghae! I'm gonna have to take this beautiful lady with me. See ya!"He said.

I screamed and Taecyeon left with Naomi. 

It's too late.

I must find her now before he does something to do her. 

Please wait for me.