Chapter 3

What I saw was horrifying. Bodies, laying across the wide room all the way to tge stairwell on the opposite corner. Men, women, children all of them laying still. Cuts on their arms, and legs, similar to mine read "Will you play with me?" Except these victims had something I didnt have. I looked at a nearby woman in horror. She laid on her back, her stomache split open, as I came closer, what came into my sight was a large toy-fire truck shoved in her entrails. I choked back vomit and back away. A man laying against the wall had metal jacks stuck into both if his eyes. His skull, had caved in and what layed next to him was a, broken baseball bat, snapped in half in a pool of blood. A young boy, lay lifeless in the very middle. His mouth was wide open, and sticking out of it was the beginning of the toy car rack, it had been shoved down his throat. His chest was cut open and his heart was laying next to him. In place of his heart were pieces of dolls. I lost my control and vomited. I cried for a moment, but then the thought struck me. Wheres the girl? I didnt think this wanting where she was of course. I thought about it before noticing the stairwell that stood atthe corner of the room. I started walking towards it.