quatro

"What do you mean you walked in on them?" I was so shocked and highly disturbed by what Toni was telling me.

"Like they were going at it on the couch and I happened to walk in at the wrong moment." This is just too weird.

"So, you mean to tell me that you caught my younger sister having sex with the guy I lost my virginity to?" Ew.

"You had sex with my brother?" I took notice of the faint look of hurt on his face.

"Well yeah. Just once, when we were dating." He looked at me kind of funny. "Don't look at me like that. You try being a naive 15 year old girl who gets pressured by her boyfriend to sleep with him almost everyday and then come back to me." The atmosphere changed in here quite quickly.

"I'm sorry, Jesse really is an ass." He said.

It's currently 11:18 p.m. Toni came over right after he saw what he did to tell me about it. It was pretty dark in my room besides the fairy lights shining in from my balcony. If you saw us right now you'd think we were on a date. The way he was looking down at me, right in my eyes. I didn't bother sitting up when he came in my room so it actually might look like he's hovering over my deathbed.

He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I don't know why but, he keeps acting very affectionate towards me. I mean, we aren't even dating and he's kissed me two times.

"You're so soft." He rubbed my arms up and down.

Both our heads snapped towards the door when we heard three knocks on it. "Come in." I said hesitantly. I knew it wasn't my mom because she spent the night at her boyfriend's house, so it had to be Jo.

"You will not believe what just happened-" She stopped mid sentence when she saw what going on. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" She chuckled. I quickly got off the bed and pushed her out of my room.

"We'll talk later, Jo. I promise." I shut the door. I turned around to find Toni lying on my bed.

"So, what do you want to do since you've made yourself comfortable?" I laughed.

"Um, I don't know. Let's just talk." I sat down next and he began asking me questions. "What do you want to do after high school?" I had to really think about my answer for this one.

"Well, I guess modeling. It's all I really know because my mom got me and Jo started at an early age. You know, I was on a pampers box when I was 2." We both laughed.

"Modeling, huh? Yeah I can see that." I can't lie and say I didn't have a bit of a red tint to my cheeks at this point.

"Yeah. I actually sent an audition tape to America's Next Top Model." I said. "But they get a million of those I doubt they'll even consider me." I imagined how crazy it would be if they did for a moment.

"Are you kidding? You're gorgeous and sexy, they'd be crazy not to." He said looking deep into my eyes. "Maybe I should try out for it too." I looked at him like he was crazy. "What? I could be a model right?" I laughed.

"Yes you could." I said. "If that's what you want to do, do it." I said being serious.

"Okay, maybe I will. We could go off to LA, meet Tyra." I smiled at the thought.

"You're crazy."

"Crazy about you." What's with this dude? He's not even my boyfriend. (shut up ho, guys don't even look at me)

"It's really late, you should probably go." He looked deep into my eyes, as if trying to convince me to let him stay.

"You're right. Can I see you tomorrow? Maybe we could go to the beach." That actually sounds like fun.

"Uh... sure, why not?" I said with a smile. "Good night, Toni."

"Good night, Ella." He kissed me on my forehead, then left my room closing the door behind him.