Teen Suspect

• Dedicated to My Best Friend

Sean,15 years old lives with his family; 18 year old sister Aleesha, Mom and Dad. They are rich New Yorkers and have been so all their lives. It was just one week before they were moving to Nevada due to Sean's father's business shutting down. Sean and Aleesha were both very opposed to the idea of moving. They had no idea what it was like in Nevada or what lifestyles they'll be leading there. 

It was Sean's last day of school before preparing for the big move.  His teacher announced Sean's move to the whole class, but nobody seemed to care. Sean was one of the outcasts at school, he wasn't extremely clever but wasn't stupid either. He didn't get much attention in school, if he ever tried, something would always come up. At home he isn't much of an outcast, in fact he is treated like a king thanks to his father's riches. But all of that was about to change, it was only a matter of time.

Aleesha is perfect and beautiful, 18 years old applying for University. Her dream university is already flushed down the toilet because of the move. She is also a spoilt princess just like her younger brother.Mom and Dad aren't very strict but have very strict rules the son and daughter have to abide by. 

It was finally the day of the move. Dad put the last of the suitcases in the trunk and slammed it shut.         " All right, let's get going!" shouted Dad from the front door into the living room. Mom grabbed her purse and a barf-bag and made her way to the car. Sean said his last goodbyes on the phone and also walked out the door. Aleesha grabbed her over-sized bag which was full of snacks, left the house and closed the door. She then locked the door behind her and handed the keys over to the Landlord. A tear rolled down her cheek as she walked towards the car. When she sat down in the car it took her a few seconds for her to close the door,  but when she eventually did she slammed it shut pretty hard.