Chapter 7- The Blame

Sean felt a sense of pride for standing upto his mother. Although he underminded her judgement about the gang he couldn't care less. He was walking his way back up the road. The gang noticed him,  and they all waved. He then realised three girls standing beside them. Sean hed never been good with girls the last time he spoke to a girl he puked on her dress, he did find it funny later on though. The three girls also acknowledged Sean walking towards them then giggled. Sean arrived and stood beside J. He looked at Sean " So did you get your mom off your back?" he said mockingly and the whole gang laughed and so did the girls. Sean felt extremely ashamed so he lied about what happended, " yeah no I told her to piss off and she said all right she stopped the car so I got out and just rolled my eyes and walked off, she's  probably still standing there.hah!" 

The girls then looked at each other and smiled. One of them was wearing bright pink leggings and a sparkly black top, the other one was wearing a white tunique with stilletos, the last one was just wearing a track suit. The one in white then said "Hi, Sean right? I'm Denise." she held out her hand for Sean to shake it, he shook her hand then the one wearing a track suit also intoduced herself "Yo, I'm Jen" "Hi." replied Sean hoping he didn't have to touch her. The one with the bright pink leggings seemed hesitant to introduce herself but she eventually did "Hey I'm Naiomi" "hey" this time Sean held out his hand for Naiomi to shake it but she ignored the gesture. 

"Listen S-man we got some business to take care of so you just chill with the chicks all right?" suggested D. J clenched his jaw and frowned at D " No S-man you riding with us all right unless you wanna chill with the chicks." stated J. Sean was stunned that J was that enthusiastic to having him come along. He was filled with confusion, but when he thought about it it wasn't the girls he wanted to fit in with it was the gang. " nah man J I'll come with you."  announced Sean J was pleased at his readiness. However the girls were quite offended so they left without a word. Sean turned his head around gazing at Naiomi, he was still wondering why she was so reluctant to shaking his hand or even introducing herself.

Sean and the gang went back to J's apartment to take care of this business J and D were talking about. Sean was still wondering whether going back with tthe gang instead of riding home with his mom was the right thing to do. They eventually arrived at the apartment Sean was the first one to make his way up the stare case they all followed behind him. When Sean got a clear view of J's fornt door he saw a guy waiting at his door. The guy turned around it was G, he had a gun in his hand he pointed it at Sean"Shit!"  shouted Sean he ducked down "Duck!" he screamed. The whole gang ducked as G kept firing shots but they didn't fire towards the stairs. Sean his head up to peak at G, he had fired shots at the front door, he then dropped the gun on the floor and made his way down the stairs completely ignoring the gang.

They all proceded to walking up the stairs they all stood in front of the door. Sean noticed that all of the bullets were fired at his name but, there was more inside. They all entered the apartment to discover that the whole place was vandalised everything was thrown around the whole apartment. Sean walked into the kitchen, he notice blood on the wall, blood in the sink and a body on the kitchen floor. "Oh my god." stated Sean "What is it S-man" asked D as he walked into the kitchen. " Dude S-man you didn't need to stab the dude. We don't even know him." Sean's eyes widened, is he doing this on purpose or not he wondered, he was asking himself whether he was teasing him or asking for real. "WHAT?! I didn't kill him he was dead when I walked in!" Shouted Sean in D's face as tears rolled down his cheeks. J and G-man then also walked into the kitchen "S-man why did yuh kill him dude?" asked J innocently. Sean started to get really angry "Are you guys serious?! I did not kill him! I don't even know who he is!" "S-man everyone of us served time in prison for something now it's your turn we don't give a shit whether it was you or not you have to earn your place" stated D "Screw you I don't want to be in your gang"