~Chapter 5: meeting mate

Our soulmates is the one who makes life come to life
------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 meeting mate

Sam pov

*Nock nock nock*

I get waken up by someone nocking at my door. "Alpha time to get up for school" my bata Alex says. "Ok, I will be out in ten" i say. I head to the shower. After i am all clean i put on a white shrit and blue jeans. I then head down stairs to the kitchen to make some food. When I get down there I see my mom making bacon. I love bacon. I grab a plate and fill it with bacon and some eggs. I sit down and scarf my food down. I put the plate in the sink and tell my mom thank you for the food. I then head to my electric blue truck. I pull out of my drive way.

--

When I finally get to school I go straight to the feild were my class is. I teach the self-defense class. I am twenty years old and have been teaching since I was nineteen. So I have been teaching for a year. The only reason I teach is so I can keep an eye on my pack. Anway enough about my boring life.

*Ring ring ring*

Well here goes another day of flirty girls and idiotic teenage boys. People start to onto the field. Then I smell the best sent in the world, pumpkin pie. I know right thrn that my mate is close. I run tell a tiny figure crashes into my chest. She takes a big wif of the air at the same time I do. "Mate" I growl out lowly. Then she looks me in my eyes. Like she finally relizes who I am she rips here self from my grip. I stand there shocked then reality his I start to run after her full speed. Right befor she makes it to the tree line by the field I grab her by her waist, throw her over my sholder and carry her to were all the kids are giving us weird stairs. After I sit her back down on the ground I start class. This is going to be a fun lesson.