~Chapter 6: confessions

If you have made it this far in my book I want to thank you for taking your time to read my book I really am trying my hardest to make this book not suck.

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fools, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
-Scholom Alcichem
----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: training with my mate

Self-Defense class was horrible. I was not allowed to do anything and these girls that act more like sluts were trying to get it on with my mate. Any way the bell already rang and-"New girl my I speak to you for a minute" Sam says. "No not really, ok bye" I say in a sickly sweet voice. "There will be punishments if you don't." He says in a very low husky voice. Oh my chicken nuggets. "Fine" I say and walk over to where he is. "Follow me" he says and walks into an office. "So what's your name" he asks. "I don't have time for twenty questions. I have a class I should be at and also if you keep me her longer you will have on very mad brother on your alpha ass." I say with one of my mean ass glares. "Not if i give you a pass and that brother would not mind if he thought this was educatonal." He says. "My name is Jacey. There my I now leave" I say. He smirks and starts to walk over to me. I know what he is trying to do and two can play that game. I bit my lip and start to walk to him swaying my hips. I know all of you are probably thinking didn't she try to run away rom him earlier. The answer to that is yes i did but I actually do want a mate but i was so afraid he would reject me that I ran. "Jacey your spacing out". "Huh.... yeah sorry you were saying something." I said looking down shyly. "As I was saying why did you run when you say me? We are mates you know." He says. "Yeah i know we are mates that is wht i ran it was not because i don't want a mate it was because i thought you would hate me." I say as the late bell rings. "I have to go I will see you later." I say with a small smile and and walk as fast as I can out of there. I am so stupid.
-------------------------------------------

So there is this chapter next week is mid-term weel so i am updateing as mean chapters as i can. Vote comment and tell your friends.