Chapter four.

Sarah's POV.

I heard my phone vibrate, and I picked up my phone, typing in my password. It was a message, I read the message, it said Guess who? I texted the number back and said, Some creep, or stalker? I wait a few seconds and the number texted me again, saying; I'm a stalker, and I'm going to kill you tonight around 12:00pm, so watch out. If it's too hard to kill you, I'll rape you.
Um. Never going to happen.
I'm not stupid, who are You. I can call the police. I swear. I message the strange number back. My phone vibrates again, the stalker texted back;
You'd never do that, sweetheart. I know what you look like, by the way. You have light blue hair, that gets darker a the tips and you're pale. You're also emo.
This is getting creepy. Never call me Sweetheart. I'm not sweet. And how does this creep know what I look like? A name pops in my head. I grab my phone and text the number back.
Seriously Trevor.
He takes a while to reply, but he says;
Who is Trevor? Sounds like a hot name though. Now, I'll be there around 12:00 then you'll really know who I am. Wear a pretty dress, babe. ;)
"Freak, stop texting me! I'll call the darn cops!" I scream. I text the number back;
I'm wearing what I want to. Don't call me babe, or when I see you, you won't even have a face left. Got it?
It textes me back again;
Sorry, baby.
Ugh!
Don't call me baby either.
This person's starting to make me mad.
It's 11:00, honey.
I roll my eyes and text it back.
I'm.Not.A.Type.Of.Food.
If you call me one more thing, it's going to get ugly here.
The number replies saying,
Don't you dare curse, you're too beautiful for that. <3
I can curse If I want to.
Whatever, i'm done talking to you.
I lay my phone down and take a shower.
I get out of the shower, and get dressed in a tank top and Nikes, wearing a thick bracelet on my left wrist. It was 11:58. I doubt that some creep will be in my room. I walk in my room and lay down, with my music playing. A few seconds later, my door opens. I sit straight up in my bed and turn on my lamp. There's a guy in all black, and wearing a mask. I scream, but he covers up my mouth. "Don't be scared." He whispers, I can tell he's making his voise deep. I wiggle away and stand up. "Get out right now!" I yell. I see a smirk though the breath hole in his mask. I walked up to him slowly and punch him right in the nose. "Ouch! What the-" I interrupt him "Now, get out!" "He throws off his mask. "Trevor!" I scream. He looks at me with his bloody nose. "I'm so sorry!" I say, panicking. I run up to him and throw my arm around him. "It's not like you killed me." he murmurs with a small laugh. I grab a shirt from my closet and hand it to him. "Here, use this for your nose." I say. I watch him wipe his nose. "Why did you pretend to be a stalker?" I ask, confused. "I wanted to scare you." He says. "Why?" I ask. "I was just messing with you, and it sure did work." He snorted. I laugh.
About ten minutes of pure silence, Trevor looks at me, and I look back at him. He smiles, I smile back. We were both sitting on my bed. He got closer to me, and looked away. I was cold, and I figured he was cold too, so I grabbed a blanket and covered us up. I turned on the Television. We were watching Tv, and I wanted to rest my head on something. What about his shoulder? But that would be weird. I took the risk and leaned on Trevors shoulder, I saw him smile and I smiled too.
We watched Tv with my head on his shoulder for a while, it was around 2:00am. Trevor started falling to the side, and the next thing I knew, we were both laying down on my bed. Then, I fell asleep.
I awoke at 4:39am. And Trevor was still on my bed. "Trev." I whisper, and shake him. He jumps up and says "What!?" very loudly. "Shh, keep your voice down!" I whisper. "Oh, sorry." He whispers back. "You should probably get going." I say, and open my window. "Good idea." He wipes his eyes and crawls out of the window. "Bye." I say with a smile. He smiles back, "Bye Sarah." Once he was gone, I closed my window and turned my Tv off, then seconds later, i fell asleep.
"Sarah!" I jumped up, surprised to hear my Mom yelling my name. "What!?" I say, grumpily. "Trevors here." She says. What? Why? "Ugh, okay." I say, and walk down the stairs. He was sitting on the couch. "Hey Sweetheart." He smirks. I glance at him. "Don't call me that." I say. "Sorry babe." I roll my eyes. "That either." His smirks begins to grow and he says "Okay, baby it is." I flip him off and sit down beside him. "Bad Sarah." He says, mockingly. "Mom woke me up for this." I say, rolling my eyes. "Yep, she sure did." Trevor says, scratching his arm. Looks like someone has fleas. I walk to the kitchen to get a snack. When I went back to the living room, Trevor was gone. Where did that pest go now? I walk around the house, and open my closet door. "Boo!" Trevor yells, I scream and slap him. Dang, I need to controle my reflexes. "Sarah!" He yells and looks at me, his hand on his face. "Sorry!" I gasp. "Its okay." He smiles, jumping on top of me, making me land on my bed. What an awkward position. He's laying on top of me, with mine, and his legs dangling off my bed. He quickly gets up and throws a blanket over me. "Get it off!" I yell, moving my arms everywhere. "Poor baby." He laughs. I mange to get the blanket off of me, and I kick Trevor in the knee, not hard enough to hurt though. "Ouch that hurt so bad." He lies, holding his knee. I laugh and Roll my eyes. "Get off the floor." I say, giving him a hand. "Thanks" He laughs. When he was half way up, using my hand as his only support, I move my hand and he falls to the floor. "Take that sucker!" I shout. "No thank you, licker." He says. I look at him and roll my eyes, saying "Pervert." He laughs, and stands up.
A few minutes later, Trevors Mom called and told him to go home, so he left and I was alone with my Mom, like usual.