I Finally Did It!

Author note: I'm sorry if this is quick chapter or its rushed I had to go to bed soon so that's why

Ash Pov*

I couldn't believe it! I have become a Pokemon master! I said to myself collecting my thoughts.

Clemont snaps me out of my daze "Ash aren't you happy finally have accomplished your goal" says Clemont. Taking a seat right beside me on the bench I was sitting on.

I reply "It feels really good! I mean it's taken me years, region after region, but I can't believe I've done it!"

Then I get a text from Serena

Serena: Ash and Clemont where are u?

Me: I'm outside the Pokemon stadium. Where are u and Bonny? 😀

Serena: Inside the Pokemon stadium.😂 Meet me at the Pokemon Center ok?

Me: Sounds good to me meet u there!

I stop texting her and tell Clemont that Serena and Bonny are inside the Pokemon stadium and are going to meet us at the Pokemon Center.

We finally get to the Pokemon center and Bonny with Serena come out of the Pokemon stadium running. Clemont and I greet them and sit on a near by booth.

We sit there quiet for a few minutes collecting are thoughts and finally Bonny pipes up and says "Hey Ash now that your a Pokemon master what are you going to do now?"

Clemont adds "Ash what are u going to do? Now that you completed your dream and all."

I say shifting uncomfortably. "You know I think I might go back to Kanto, Check on my mom, then explore some of my past regions." I say to them.

Author Note: (Ash is a little bit smarter XD)

We are silent again then I say breaking the silents "What are you guys going to do?"

Author Note: I kind of left a cliff hanger there guys! :D XD. Anyway I'm sorry if it's to short I'm not sure. Also read Typovo books she inspired me to right this. (I know I've been say that a lot) Probably will update on weekends because of school and football :( Anyway I'll try my best to make this the best story I can! :)