The Answer

Ash Pov.

"Listen Ashy-boy i'm here because i want you to come to the master league with me." said Gary.

"Really, but i didn't get invited to the master league." said I hang his head low.

"HA!, once a little kid always a little kid." said Iris laughing her head off.

"O yeah then where is your invite Iris. replied I with a sneer on his face.

"Right here in front of your face!" yelled Iris showing him her card waving it in front of his face.

"O man" said I once again hanging his head low. Everyone laughed besides Gary.

"Shut up Iris. Didn't here let me  finish talking. Anyway i have your card for the master league right here so we can go ahead and leave soon. The sign up starts in two hours." replied Gary with a since of pried in his voice.

"Hold on guys. How we going to get there fast? Also what are the rest of you guys doing here." says I with a confused voice.

"First Ash I have a two Lamborghinis over there." replied Gary moving out of the way to show Ash a blue and silver Veneno lamborghinis. "Also i'm pretty sure there going with us on the journey if you want them to come. Also who is the the blond dude with the nerdy glasses and there other two girls."

"HEY! I'M NOT NERDY!" yells Clemont. 

"Really we all know thats not true. At least if i built robots they would not explode after a few minutes. " replys Bonnie while she rolls her eyes. Everyone sweat drops while Clemont and Bonnie yell at each other.

"Brothers and sisters right." mutters Brock to everyone else.

"I HEARD THAT!!!" yelled Clemont and Bonnie which made Brock jump back in suprise

"Hey, Ash you didn't tell me you were bringing a cute girl to Kanto." says Gary while he kisses Serena hand while Serena blushed. And because of Ash's denseness Ash didn't really care.

"If you ever need anything you can come to me ok." says Gary.

" O-ok." says Serena while blushing even more.

Now in the shadows you could see Ash fuming smoke coming out his ears.

'Is he trying to make a move on Serena.' I thought then he shook his head 'No way, Gary's my friend, but then again he is Gary Oak the biggest play boy I ever knew.

-----------------------------

Gary Oak Pov.

"All right guys we made to the pokemon center to sign up for the masters league." said I as he ran inside the pokemon center. Everyone else followed behind him.

"Hello Nurse Joy we are here to sign up for the master league." said I as they all showed her there invites and trainers liscenes.

"Ok, you guys are all set." replied Nurse Joy.

They all said thanks and walked out of the pokemon center.

They stayed silent as they walked back Pallet town.

I thought to myself 'I cant wait to beat ash in the Pokemon League.'

________________________

A/N: Hi guys i figured out how to do bold words also you might see new pokemon for Gary Oak because he is my favorite next to Ash also you might see some Gary X Serena in there sometimes so plz dont hate me for this :( Is Gary Oak trying to steal Serena? Will Ash do anything about it? Find out soon.