Old Friends

All POV*

"We finally made to Kanto guys!" Ash say Cheerfully while get out of his seat.

In the other two seat next to Clemont and Ash Serena is waking up Bonny from her slumber.

"Wake up Bonny." Serena says in a soft voice as she nuggs Bonny with her arm.

Bonny answer "Serena you don't have to that small voice anymore to me. I'm 13!" While she pulls out her earbuds.

"Ok then...?" Replies Serena sweating dropping looking dumb founded.

Ash says in the distance "Science is so cool!"

Serena mutters "o man."

*BOOM*

Bonny Shrieks "WHAT WAS THAT!" Getting up quickly.

Clemont replies "Ah fudge nuggets! Another invention destroyed! And I had planned this one so well!" Sot was all over him.

Ash was on the other side of him with Pikachu. They were both covered in sot. Then Pikachu gives Ash a thunder bolt. 

"PickaCHUUUUU!" 

"AHHHHHHH!" Screams Ash.

Serena sweat drops and says "I think we better get off this plane before we get kicked off."

---------------------------------

Ash POV*

*They've made there way out of the airport and now in pallet town* (Because I'm just really lazy)

"I'm finally back home again." I says cheerfully

"Wow! A lot has changed since I've been here!" Serena says

Clemont replys "Wow it's so neat be in pallet town! Don't you think so Bonny."

Bonny says with a wink "Right on big bro!"

*Then you see a figure in a lab coat running towards you.*

Serena says "Is that Professor Oak?"

I replies "No that couldn't be. Professor Oak to old."

Serena sweat drops and says "Figures."

*You finally see the figure clearly*

I yell "Hey! It's Gary! GARY WAS UP!" While jumping up and down wildly.

Gary comes up and fist bumps me and says " Was up Ashy-boy! Long time no see."

I fist bump him back and say "It's good to see you too. And don't you think Ashy-boy is getting a little old." While I was rubbing the back of my head.

Gary laughs and says "Ashy-boy is never going to get old, besides a few people want to meet you." Starts to walk off towards your house.

"ok. Come guys lets follow Gary." I say running off. Everyone is following.

"Coming guys please no running!" Clemont says running after us panting.

"That just makes me want to run faster!" Replies Bonny as she sprints ahead.

"O man BONNY!" Clemont yells after her.

--------------------------

Ash POV*

*We finally make it to my house*

Gary yells from the back "Come guys in! I'm in Ash's backyard!"

"Where coming!" Serena yells following me threw my house.

*When we reach the backyard my heart stops beating at what I'm seeing*

"Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Max, Drew, Paul And BROCK!? What you guys doing here?" I say happily.

*I hug all the girls, fist bump Drew, Max, Paul, and Man hug Brock (Man hug grabbing each other's hands and pulling into each other in case you didn't know)*

"Ash?" Serena asked nervously "who are all these people?"

"Don't worry Serena these are my friends from my past regions! And speaking of which where my mom? I can't wait to tell her about my journey!" I say cheerfully.

"She went shopping she will be back soon." Gary replies.

"Ok. Anyway I have question?" I say looking at everyone beside Clemont, Bonny and Serena which are standing beside me.

"What is it Ash?" They answer.

What are you guys doing here?" I answer.

Authors Note: Lol, another cliff hangers I should have told you at the begin on Heads Up that there were going a few cliff hangers now and then so beware >:-) Aslo thx again Typovo for the new book cover I really enjoy it check out her book where you can request for book covers for your book and she will try her best to make you one! Thx again guys enjoy!