Anna

Everything starts the first day of school, like always, people treat me like I'm just a piece of trash. I really don't care, if they don't wanna be with me, it's okay, I don't really care.

-----
And there was me, sitting alone at the last sit in the classroom; The teacher called everyone to present and the first one was me.

"Hi, my name is Anna. I like reading and I hope I do good friends this year" I said, but when I finished, everyone started to say things like "Yeah, of course you'll going to have friends, nerd." Or "Go away, nobody likes you!" , I didn't gave a damn about what the said.
After I passed, there was this girl named Sophia, she was a beautiful blonde girl, blue eyes, white person, I was not, I was black, that is why everyone bothered me.

When I got home, my mom was drinking, I got to my room and talked to the only friend I had: Lily. She was with me no matter what, we met at my old school. Everyone bothered her too.

"Hi Anna! I miss you so much!" She said.
"Gosh! Me too! When are you coming to visit me?" I answered.
We talked a lot, until it was 02:00 a.m.

--
The next day, this girl Sophia went to my locker with her group of popular girls and told me I was a nerd. I didn't gave a damn of what they said.