Chapter 1 - Stupid Neighbor

"Ryan !" Mia shouted behind my back, I was wondering why this scene always meets me everytime I see this girl. "Oh-yeah, why?" There was a little bit harsh as I utter those words to her. I'm just not comfortable when she's with me. She'll only scold me just like her own son. It's just like I'm irretated with her I guess ?

"You're with him again this whole weekend? " as she yell.

"Would you please lower you're voice ? I mean you're just like Oh my god! It irretates me at most, and for god's sake ,my eardrums are getting picked out of my ears because of your stupid voice !" I shouted at her.

I saw her impression changed, but as I was going to ask for forgiveness, she then immediately laugh at me :/

"ok, alright, just calm down will you ? " she bitterly laugh at those words.

"What do you want then ?" I ask her with an anonymous face. "I just want to confirm those rummors I've just heard early this morning " she was serious.

"What are those then?" I was already curious.

"It's not that big deal my dear friend, It's just that I accidentally heard our fvcking schoolmates gossiping in the powder room next to my cubicle," she gasps.

"Then what's it pocker? " I'm getting pissed.

"That you've been dating with that Denver those weekends !" She utter as she cross-armed.

"Nahh! It's just those silly issues Denver use to spread all over the campus Mia, just don't mind it, unless you're one of his flings !"
I teased as we resumed walking.
.
.
.
Not to mention , but Mia's thoughts really flashesback in my memory since I went home from school for about 7 hours already ?.

Denver was the dead-gorgeous, rich, flingy, manipulator, semi-gangster, bad-boy, playboy, and bully sometimes. Ok I mean it, it's not sometimes it's always.! "But-but it doesnt matter right ?". I said unpointedly. Why the hell am I thinking this thing by the way.? Who is he for me to be pressured of, anyway he's just a normal life-wrecker ! And a demon to all my heaven days.

He lives the next street to mine.
He had dead parents , dumb maids and a good-for-nothing aunt living next street to his.
Misserable! Is the word that fits his life. But I can't believe that he still managed to live with it.
Behind his downs, he always makes fun out of other people, making their lives misserable. What's this ? making allies to feel what he feels ?. And worst is, I'm one of his list of those people being a Shit victim. Damn! Where's the justice ?.

I won't waste my time entertaining one of his pranks/ jokes. C'mon, I'm not that stupid bitches he used to have in school and in anywhere he wanted to go that would wish to be his slave and willingly marry him. Or shall I say, obssesed to catch the biggest fish in the pond like Denver. He's sorry ! (Insert my evil laugh here)....

(Still laughing).. TOGS !!
"Ouchh! Who's that fvcking people throwing pebbles this mid-night?." Can't that see, I'm in the middle of my evil laugh because of my thoughts of that stupid Denver ?. Anyways I forget to close my window, my room by the way is in the third floor of our house. And opening the window at mid-night would be relaxing one, mismorizing the fresh breeze.

As I stand and sat up on my bed uncontinously thinking about the pebble that hits my left arm. Instead, scrolling those thoughts in my head before that pebble came to the scene. But before my mouth glitch to the side of my face, about to widen to release another smile, another pebble went in and hit my mirror which cause it's last days :'(.
"Damn , world war ? Heh -,-" I peek at my window, and guess who's the fvcker down there ? Heh, just this slut Denver.

"Why the hell do you attemp killing your neighbor's life ?" I shouted. "Come down here you idiot !" He commanded me eagerly. "What if I dont ?"
I challenge him though.
"Then I have no choice but to throw enough pebble until your damn tinted window breaks, hahaha" He's obssesed.!, Yeah, totally obsessed.

I didn't answer trying to tell him that I'm already asleep. But I was just peeking near  my window. "Ok then, I guess this ones enough" as he grab another stone, I cant deny that it's a huge one this time.

"Ok, alright I'm coming just gonna change some stuffs"  I'm at stake, I have no choice :'(.

"Good boy." I heard him chuckle.
"Slut!".I snobbed As I grab my jacket and pants.

I went outside as silent as I can scared to wake my mom who's currently in my house. Yes! My house, my grandfather bought that house for me when we were still rich.

But, guess what ? that idiot ruined every inch of my plans. He shouted as loud as he could asking where am I and what does it take me so long. Luckily my mom didn't notice, so I hurriedly approach the door and twist the doorknob.

"Will you keep your fvcking mouth shut ? People this hour are aslee-" he cut me.

"Yahh stop acting like you've been sleeping the moment I came here!" I was dumbfounded by the words he told me as I was still tying my laces. "Tsskk you dont ca-.." My soul felt like floating in the air when I saw a man standing in front of me in a stunning suit.

His tie were perfectly tucked. His coat really smells good that my nose were filled with those scent.
His brown hair was evenly applied with wax. And those shoes were shinning by the moon's reflection.

"Ahahaha... Oppss sorry !" I suddenly laugh hardly as I could with my thoughts.

"Are you going to date someone this time?" I added still at laugh.

He look at me with twitched brows. "Will you stop that ?, I need you to go with me, I have a surprise !" He was slightly smiling.

"Really ? When did you realize to be at stake being good !" I'm scratching my back this time.

"Since you came into my life !"
His response made me blush though I know that he's just kidding me.

"Wait, do you know when the person is starting a joke ?" He simmingly teased me. Which makes my mood to swing, I'm a bit ashame actually.

"What the... , GO HOME IDIOT ! I'm not consenting you to make fun with me this midnight and making some shits on whatever you want.. tsskk . "

I get mad with him. Who's gonna smile with his idiotness. C'mon Ryan don't be silly it's just a joke from your damn neighbor. You were use to this. But-but the fact that he makes me blush for nothing ? Arghhh, the asswh*le's wanna taste some of my karate skills., I scold myself then tilt my head back and forth. To absorb those of my thoughts.

With my jacket on and my crossed-arms. I walked back to the house when I suddenly felt someone hugged me in my back.