chap 20

I Could Get Use To This Chap 20

Author note: First off Happy Mother's Day to all the mums in the world. Lastly I will be updating everyday but if I can't I will post the one for the day or days I miss and the today. For example I didn't update yesterday so I will post Friday, Saturday, and today's chapter today. So you will get three chapters today.

12pm 

Megan: Morning sleepy head 

Chelsea: Morning Meg *sleepy*

Megan: How was your date?

Chelsea: It was wonderful. Harry is very sweet and romantic!

Megan: Really!! Where did Harry take you?

Chelsea: Yes!!! We had out date at the beach

Megan: Was it like a candle light dinner??

Chelsea: Yes there were candles everywhere. There was a Picnic in the middle of the beach. We watch the sun set and sun rise.

Megan: That’s really romantic!! He's a keeper!! Are you going on another date with him?

Chelsea: Yes 

Megan: Good!!! I am happy no more Adam!!

2 months later

In South Dakota

Adam: Blake I am buying you a plane ticket to go to England for tomorrow afternoon.

Blake: Okay So I’ll start with your plan on Monday?

Adam: Yes and I’ll keep in touch with you every day to tell you the plan and see how it goes man.

Blake: Okay 

* Adam goes to buy Blake a ticket*

Next day

*Blake goes to the airport. When he arrives at London, England he goes to the flat that Adam paid for him to live in.*

At Blake's flat

Blake: *calls Adam* Hi Adam I called you man to tell have arrive at London, England.

Adam: Good man thanks for telling me. Relax for the day and have fun today. We will talk about the plan tomorrow.

Blake: Okay Adam thanks man I will have a great day

Adam: Thanks you too man. I have a great night I’ll talk to you tomorrow.

Blake: Okay, thanks you too bye man

Adam: Bye

*they both hang up*