Author Note

Hi guys this is the end end of I could get use to this. I don't know why but the last 3 chapters that post yesterday didn't post until today. It's really annoying really. I wanted it to update people yesterday not today. Anyway I wanted to update everyone on somethings.

1. I am in love with England just because in my story bad things are happening in England doesn't mean I hate. By the way I like England better the USA. That's s fact about me.

2. All the characters except for Mary, Connor, Matt, Their sociology teacher, Blake, Connor and Matt's parents, and Matt's best friend are not really people. Adam,Harry, Chelsea, Megan, and Megan's mum who I could find her real name so I called her Maddy. Do not send them hate at all on any social media; it's just a story none of this really happened. Note: Well the Dictator of North Korea is also real I don't care what you say about him though. I don't want any hate messages from Teen Mom 2 dad Adam Lind or his fans because I this story.

3. I am thinking of making a sequel for this story called This can't be happening (Harry Styles fan fiction). It will be 10-20 years into Harry and Chelsea married they will have three kids, 2 girls and one boy named Darcy, Aubrey, and I didn't make his name yet. There be a lot of drama in this sequel. So I be be in the look out for that

4: Your probably asking where is Blake? What happened to Blake? And so on. You will find out in the sequel. Yes Blake is still alive. So many questions will be answered in the sequel.

5. None of the other One Direction boys or their girl friends are in this fan fiction or its sequel. This a Harry fan fiction about if he wasn't in One Direction. Sad isn't it I know I am.

6: When I do start writing a sequel I will write all the chapters and save them to my computer. When I finish writing the whole sequel I will post it on Wattpad. I am thinking every Monday ill post it when I finish writing the whole sequel. It's good that I am doing it this way so that every Monday you will have a chapter and won't have to wonder when is the next day I will post. It's also good for me because each Monday I will just have to post the next chapter. So it's good for all of us.

7: Please share this story with your friends it would mean the world to me. I also would like people to Share this story with my boyfriend Harry Styles I want to know what he thinks about it and for the sequel. I would like to be able to ask him how he would handle some situations I am putting in the sequel because I don't know him personally.

8: I wanted to make a story that could happen and that was this one.

Love you all for reading. For updates on when the sequel will be out or you just want to talk follow me or tweet me @beccasaracoffey. I love talking to know people.

Love you all Becca<3