-Prolouge-

Do you remember that time when we used to play tag at the park? Mum and dad were always happily holding each other's hands. You were so little yet so vibrant. Your unusual green eyes overflowing with delight and innocence. Your light brown hair cascaded over your shoulders as you ran after me, giggling your cute little ass off. I was actually happy.

These moments give me motivation. Instead of that sweet little girl, your hair is now disgustingly white. Your eyes inked with the bloodiest red, now always apathetic. Your skin is sickly pale. You look...dead.

Dead...

No.

I don't want that.

Not after mum and dad.

I mean, I'm an emotionless bitch but I'm pretty sure I loved them.

I love you.

You can't die.

I need you.

You're indispensable.

If you stay alive...you might have the chance to change this repulsive universe.

It's almost worse than hell.

You need to live. I'm going to help you on that. I want this world to end. I want you to annihilate everyone and everything.

I think exactly this as I thrust my dagger deeper into the man's heart. His warm blood run down my hand, it splatters all over my clothes; a drop flies onto my cheek. My rough reptile-like tongue flicks out to savour the delicious, bitter sweet liquid. The fat man chokes on his blood and can barely let out a scream. Harvesting souls for you has its ups and downs.

A/N hello I'm Lynn. I'm noob at this so please don't judge. Yeahh...hope you like it. 😊
Dedicated to many people including imsecretlyawolf and others who I don't have or I don't know their user. Lel. They've encouraged me to writing this :3 CREDITS TO TtearReads FOR THE COOLEST COVER EVER :DDD