Child!

Dec 24 before Christmas day
Hero POV

(Y/N) has been acting weird. Not emotional but...less Active and all. I decided to take her to the doctors.

"(Y/N). Come on. We gotta go. I ordered an appointment for you to go to the doctors." I said brushing some hair from her face.

"I'm fine. I don't need a doctor."she said blankly as (Y/D/N)whimpered licking her hand.

"Please. I'm worried about you." I said.

"... Fine..."

"Thank you." I moved her hair and kissed the top of her head then picked her up and I carried her to the doctors.

*Time skip*

I waited in the waiting room for her and the doctor. It felt like hours. I paced, checked the clock, walk outside, everything... I Sat back down in my seat. After a second the doctor came out with a clipboard and a saddened look on his face.

"Your wife, she...."

"She what?"

"I don't know how to tell you this..."

"TELL ME WHAT?!"I growled and grabbed his coat shoving him against the wall.

"She's pregnant! Its just a phase she's going to please. Calm down."

My snarling face had soften... She's... Having a... Baby... My.... Wife... Me... PARENTS!!!!

I ran into the room to see her smiling. I hugged her, taking her off the floor and spinning her.

"Wait... Is it even my child?"

"100% your the father!" I smiled and laughed. I hugged her more as we ran out. I was raining but who cares?! I'm going to be a dad!!

I carried her inside laughing and kissing her everywhere.

"H-hero!" (Y/n) squeaked in between giggles.

"I love you (Y/N)..." I said leaning my head against hers

"I love you too Hero..." she said after a kiss on my nose.

"I love you too baby." I rubbed her stomach.

For the rest of the day we relaxed.

I wont let you out of my sight, I'll keep you in my arms where it's safe. I'll be your Knight in shining armor protecting you means everything. I won't let one hurt you or touch you. your free from harm. I'll be your galaxy on cloudy night and shining sun when it rains. I love you.