Chapter 1- Pain Rejection

Uhmm Hi readers I wanna tell you that this is my first story and I'm sorry if it's wrong spelling or grammar if there is please message me and Please support my story,Please Read it,Please Vote it, Please Comment, and Please if you want to Follow me you can and I''ll Follow You Back uhmm, So Please ENjoy Reading!!!!!! :) 

~By:El the Author~

Chapter 1- Pain Rejection

Charlotte's POV:

Hi readers my name is Charlotte Kazy Gil, I'm 16 years old, well I haven't shift because i'm overweight, well today is the day that our Alpha's son's birthday his name is Brice Crawford He will be 18 and guess what? He can find his mate already and I almost forgot the name of our pack is "Shattered  Red Pack" 

I looked at my mirror I see a girl that has short brown hair,brown eyes,and red lips actually that's me  before I daydreaming I heard my brother's shouting at me because they treat me like i'm their own maid and servant.

" Hey Fat-ass get your butt in here you need to cook our breakfast and clean the whole house also the pack house" said John Gil he is my brother.

"Okay Master" i said

Okay so this is my life I finished highschool and college within 2 years because I have a photographic memory and in our pack we only have two girls that is my mother and me they don't allow girls anymore because our Alpha said if we have a lot of girls in here it will be noisy and slutty than ever .

My father is the Beta and his name is Ezekiel Gil and my mother her name is Sunshine Gil

But in our pack the naughty boys even the alpha's son is going to the strip club nearby so I will start cleaning the whole house and the pack house......

*After 5 hours of cleaning and making some foods and decorating*

At last I'm  done cleaning, and I will go back to my house and why my house because my family doesn't like me at our house because they will just tell me that I'm not their daughter and torture me so much so they let me stay and sleep in a small house that contains a shower room and a toilet and a small kitchen and a fireplace and my bedroom and a cabinet.

My things are laptop that i secretly won when i go to the cute shop,phone,usb,documents/files,bags and a bike.

Well today i'm gonna try to pack all of my things to escape when they're all drunk.

*Party Time*

I was walking to the pack house when I saw my mother and father doing some things to their toys and as usual my brother always have some clingy sluts even his friends when someone called me.

"Hey Slut give us some beer in this table" said Caelle one of John's best bro

"Yes,Master" i said 

while walking i  accidentally  bumped to someone and felt some sparks and when I looked up it's Brice.

"Mate" he said 

"Your my mate" i said 

"NO YOUR'E NOT MY MATE" he said

"you are my mate" i said while crying 

" I ALPHA BRICE CRAWFORD,REJECT CHARLOTTE KAZY GIL AS MY MATE" he said

"Noooooooo" i said

after the rejection he smile and go to the slutty girls while me they are saying to me Loser,Fat,Ugly,Whore,etc. and while they are telling to me that i ran to my house and get my things put some invisible perfume scent  so they can't track me when im gone i bought it in a witch store and i get all of my money,credit cards,passport,and others and put it to my bag and i accidentally bought a car in case of emergency so i put all of my things at the car even my harley davidson bike and drive off in a place that i will change myself.