To Be Saved ( Harry Styles )

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever"-Nicholas Sparks

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Try and under stand my pain" . Try to understand the physical pain you Indore when you lose some one that means the world to you . Our in my case everyone i love .Now try and understand how it feels when you have no one left ,no one there when you need them . You are all alone in this big world .

The pain gets so bad that you have know feeling left in your body . You seek for some kind of feeling .When you have know feeling left you move to your cold lonely bathroom floor and sit down . You then move to the sink and get your razor out and hold it to your wrist slitting lines side to side up your battered arm .You do this so you can get some sort of feeling back in your life less body .

Then you began to think what you deserved to be like this . To have everyone that you love ripped from your world .Because of one fire , a fire that destoryed your life . And you just wish that fire man didnt come in and save you from the blazing flames , that rage in your home the same home you spent your whole life in .

The feeling deep in side you just wants some one to love you , someone to be there when you need them the most . Some one to protect you from the dangerous world .But you think that is so far fetched and would never happen .

I'm Ariana Valentine a 18 year old girl who lives in London .................. AND THESE ARE MY FEELINGS...........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is still in editing ... Thanks for reading ... new updates every weekend .........