chapter 5

( Ariannas pov )

Me and Harry have become really close friends . i feel like i can share anything with him .

my depression an stuff hasnt been bad latley .I think that Harry has been keeping my mind off of all that stuff .

But there is a bigger problem i think i like harry more then just a friend. he is amazing and i think i love him . even though we have only been freinds for a month i love him .its crazy but he is always there for me and loves to just sit an listen to my problems .

I have been running it into my head all day how to tell him when he comes over later but it doesnt turn out right .im literly freaking out . like what if he doesnt love me back what if we are not friends any more .

uggh why do i have to be such a cowerd .

~~~~~~~~~^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~{{~~~~

(later that night )

There was a knock on the door .i knew who it was but i was scared to anwser it because i was going to tell him . my brian was screaming at me to anwser it .and thats what i did .

Harry was standing there with his curly mop and deep green eyes and a cheecky smile on his perfect lips .

* Harry i need to tell you something *

* what is it cupcake *he said back

while sitting one the couch

*umm i ah i * i was stutering i was scared

* whats wrong Arianna * he said sounding worried

* i love you Harry * i told him while i started to cry i was scared he would never want to talk to me agian . but what shocked me was a growl an two stong arms wrapped around me ."I just dont no how to explain it ,is it crazy "

"no its not you wanna know why "he said .

He  burried his face ino the crook of my neck . and what he said next shocked me the most ...........

* i love you to Arianna *

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading !!

please follow me on twitter. .........

@niallsworld6