chapter 3

( Harry's Pov )

I was moving boxes up to my new flat. I was moving to London .it was not what I wanted but my father has me on some highly important task to get done while I'm here.

he put me in this really crappy apartment watch I don't no why we are rich.

anyways I only had two boxes left so I shut the boot and picked up the two boxes of the ground.

I was walking down to my apartment door when something bumped into me.

I dropped the boxes and took a deep breath when I dis there was this amazing smell. it smelt like cotton candy and chocolate.

it was the most delicious smell I have ever smelled.

when I looked up I seen the most bluest eyes ever. they were like the ocean and the around the Iris there was mint green I was strange but beautiful.

she had chocolate brown hair the fell in loose ringlets down her back. she was skinny very skinny I looked like she hasn't eating in weeks.

"mate "my wolf yelped while doing a happy dance.

this human was my mate, the mate of the future alpha. I didn't mind that she was human because she is beautiful but it was going to be hard because I didn't want to scare or hurt her because I'm a werewolf.

" mine " I said in a low growl. she looked at me funny.

when she started biting her lip I couldn't control myself anymore and that's what scared me. so I let out a growl and grabbed my boxes and ran into my flat and slammed the door.

After about five minutes the other door closed across the hall.

And then I herd the sound that made my heart break my mate was sobbing across the hall.she sounded so broken and alone. with that I got up and made my way to the door......

----------------------------------

hope you enjoyed .......

please vote and leave comments

and also follow me on twitter @niallsworld6

Thank You!