The Mission

Lucy's Provo

Lucy and Natsu looked at the mission board till they found a one they both agreed on they handed it to Mira to signed off on. The mission was to collect a mans book of gold that the monkey gorillas stole and they would get 700,000 jewels as the reward. Lucy smiled since she would have enough to pay her rent for her apartment. She grabbed Natsu and pulled him from the guild towards her apartment. "We have to pack some stuff because its gonna take two day to get there and two days to get back alright?"

Natsu's Provo

Natsu followed Lucy out of the guild, towards her apartment. He started to think to himself 'hmm I guess Luce likes being rough' he smirked at the thought, then shook his head going into her apartment sitting on her bed. He waited for Lucy to pack her things she will need. He layed back onto her bed smelling her scent in the covers.

Lucy's Provo

Lucy started packing her things for the trip to the mountains, glancing over at Natsu laying down on the bed. She finished packing her stuff and sighed saying, "Come on Natsu its time to go its gonna take ups two days to get there so were gonna have to make camp." She opened the door walking out taking a deep breath of air, as Natsu ran out the door after her and said "lets go!"

Later that evening

Natsu's Provo

Natsu started to set up camp for the night as Lucy laid the sleeping bags down near the fire. He continued to think about what Mira and Lucy were talking about and wondered who she liked. "Hey Lucy... can we talk, I'm curious about something." He looked at her nervously setting the fire wood down on a pile then lit it with the fire on his finger.

Lucy's Provo

Lucy laid out the sleeping bags on the ground while watching Natsu then looks at him curiously as he asked" hey Lucy... can we talk, im curious about something." she nodded at him "sure Natsu what do you wanna talk about?" she asked him sitting down on top of her sleeping bag, tilting her head at him.