Did he hear?!

Natsu Provo

Later that afternoon Natsu got up noticing that Lucy was not beside him anymore. He got up wandering around her house, frowning not finding her anywhere. He sighed getting dressed then ran out of Lucy's apartment towards the Fairy Tale Guild. Natsu busted open the guilds doors glancing around and spotted Lucy sitting on a stool at the bar.

Lucy's Provo

Lucy's been at the guild for about thirty minutes now talking with Mira about what she should to about Natsu. "Mira.... I need help on what to do. should I tell him how I feel or not?!" She looked at her pleadingly as some people in the guild looked towards Lucy and Mira and smirked knowing what's going on. She shrugged off there stares turning her attention back to Mira seeing her smiling.

Mira's Provo

Mira just stood there wiping out a glass smiling since she picks out people and ships them ( who would make the best couple's). " Well you should go for it Lucy I totally ship you two, Yall Would be supper kawii together!" she giggled seeing Lucy blush lowing her head to hide it then notices Natsu behind Lucy.

Natsu's Provo

Natsu walked up behind Lucy hearing part of her and Mira's conversation but keep quiet and continued to listen. He heard Mira say 'I totally ship you to' then started wondering who Lucy liked then sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her playfully and said " Hiya Lucy!" He smiled his cute childish smile showing all his sharp teeth.

Lucy's Provo

Lucy nodded at Mira then jumped startled hearing Natsu's voice. 'Oh I hope he didn't hear the conversation but I kinda hope he did a little bit' she thought to herself. " Ah h-hey Natsu what's up?" She asked trying to get rid of her blush and smiled back at him. "Oh also would you like to go on a mission with me?"

Natsu's Provo

Natsu looked at Lucy seeing her blush a bit and though to himself ' she looks adorable when she blushes.' he had a small bewilder look on his face for a moment knowing Lucy would probably freak out if he asked her out or made a move on her so he kept quiet. " I came to look for you and yeah I'm fired up to go on a mission!" He yelled across the guild lighting his fists on fire.