the day after

Lucy woke up  and looked around curiously only to find that natsu  wasn't  next to her anymore.  She sat up sighing feeling a slight pain from her lower region ' damn it natsu" she thought slightly irritated. She slowly got up and  walked to the bathroom taking a quick shower. She walked out of the bathroom  to find happy flying in though the window " you love him! !!"  Lucy smiled slight  " actually yes I do love him" she said as she blushed some.
" I'm gonna tell every one at the guild! " happy yelled happily before flying out the whindow. " happy no! " Lucy yell for him throwing on her clothes and running to the guild as quick as she could. She  slamed the doors opened   looking around nervously  hoping that happy hasn't told anyone about her and Natsu.  Everything seemed fine at first until mira and levy came running over to her and drugged her away from everyone. Mira giggled happily  " Nalu is really happening!!" she wiggled her eyebrows at Lucy  watching as her face reddened.  Lucy couldn't believe that of all people he would tell these two. Levy smirked " you better tell us the details!"

( hey guys I know this it a short chapter but I've been writing a new book also is called I wont submit to you I would love if all go to check it out . Thanks my lovely's!!)