Our Game Plan

TO MY LOVELY READERS

Okay, first off. Hello everyone.

I'm not going to bold this because it irritates me to the core when I come across an extremely long part filled with the author's comments and stuff in BOLD. So I end up skipping the whole thing whoops :P So instead of doing that, I'll just get straight to the point.

I'd like to thank everyone who's reading this! You guys are the best! Honestly, without you guys, this book will just be a me-myself-and-I thing. Sad, really.

But anyways, as most books have this, I have it too. I kinda think it makes my book sound more professional so please don't skip it. Okay, here it is.

***

Copyright © 2015 by Eunice Chew

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, used in any manner whatsoever or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, please contact the publisher.

***

Whoops. Sorry I wrote it in bold because it is kinda very important. If anyone is seen to copy my work or do the above without permission, please let me know. I will haunt that person down.

Kidding. I think.

Also, this book contains zero strong vulgarities. It may have a little bit of coarse language, which includes words that describe poop or people who are totally annoying. Another thing I'd like to add on is if any of you have any comments or whatsoever, I welcome them but do share them in a non-vulgar manner.

But other than that, let's try to be kind to each other and yeah. If any inappropriate comments are seen, I will just delete it and maybe go the extend of blocking you. Please understand that I want to protect my book and myself while uploading books in an appropriate environment, without the use of verbal violence. You may think I'm being a little too much, but honestly, this is the Internet. Anything can happen.

I think that's the end, so see you soon! Hope you enjoy this book, I Promise, I Swear!

- E.C. xx