Chapter 1

I am new to this school. I got here in the first place because of my mom's second marriage after she divorced my dad. My step dad was great and really kind, I do kind of miss my real dad though. I was not a really 'daddy's little star' but I still miss him. My first day was very exciting cause I had a lot in mind. I couldn't wait to see who my friends were. I have heard a lot of positive comments on North Ridgewood. Anyways let me start on my first day of school. It was finally here! My first day! I kissed my mum goodbye and quickly ra out of my house thinking there would be a bus to come pick me up, but instead was a beautiful carriage waiting for me to step in. A well dressed man said

"Rosella Parker please take a seat."

He was fit and very handsome with 2 white horses all under his control. Inside the carriage was a beautifully set tea cups and a trap pot just with some delightful chocolate biscuits. It was a long journey to school but I enjoyed it anyway because I was busy admiring the tea.
As I entered the school I saw a beautiful lady walking towards me, I smiled at her and she said " Good morning Miss Parker. I am principle Liza."

"Good morning Miss Liza" I said while bowing to her respectfully.

" I shall show you around" she said

"Alright"

"This is your personal assistant Isabella" she said pointing towards a pretty lady dressed in a short red dress, looking pretty young, with perfect lashes and eyeshadow.

"This is our indoor swimming pool and right next to it you have the tanning salon."

I looked at the time and realised that class starts in 5 minutes and I don't know where my class is.

"Uh, Miss Liza will you show me the way to my class because there is only 5 minutes left for class to start.

"Oh yes my darling" she said while smiling, "Go straight take a left and you will find your math class."

I ran to my class, not realising that my assistant has been following me.

As soon as I reached class, I ran to check where I sit, and apparently I sit alone, sadly. Although everyone  else sat alone too. I was really sad to know that I didnt sit next to anyone, until I realised how comfortable the seats were. I was not used to this because when I was in my old school we had hard wooden chairs. On my desk desk I had my name price ted in it, in Ariel font.

Math was boring and complicated as usual. My next lesson was Health, which I obviously found interesting because We learned how to balance books on our head with one foot up, almost like a ballerina position. Although I am not sure that is what you do in health class.

After health, it was art, while we were painting the beautiful ivy leaves on our canvas, an announcement from her majesty Queen Liza

"All students report to the main hall after this class"

As soon as art class was over everyone rushed to the main hall, and I just followed the rush as I didn't know where the hall was located.

We all took a seat. And Ms Liza started talking.

"Ladies, I asked you to come here, as I wanted to inform some news, we have visitors coming to our school."

Everyone was surprised and very excited about the visitors. Everyone started talking about this until Ms Liza said

"Alright, alright  settle down everyone! Now, I want you to be in your best behaviour as we don't want any negative comments from the visitors.

After the speech we headed to lunch. I didn't have a lunchbox so my mum gave me money. After I got my lunch I was holding my tray in the idle of the cafeteria looking very lost because I was,  and that's when I heard a sound from behind me

"Hey!! I am Gabrielle,  you can call me Gabi"

"Hi I am Rosella, I am new"

"Oh that's ok, come sit with me and my friends." She said pointing towards 3 friends "Hey guys I found a new friend, her name Rosella.

"Hi" the three of them said together,

"Rose, this is Jennifer, Natalya, and Jessica" said Gabrielle

"Nice to meet you guys" I said

Lunch was pretty good since I found friends, and the best part was we have a lot in common

So basically I had a very good first day in school.

Hey guys, this is my first book and I hope you enjoy it. The picture on the start of the chapter is the dress she wore to her school.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I couldn't find the cast option so I will list it down.

Ashley Tisdale as Rosella Parker

Lucy Hale as Gabrielle Simon

Vanessa Marano as Natalya Nashville

Bridget Mendler as Jennifer Mcmahon

Miranda Cosgrove as Jessica Harpor