Chapter 3

"GABIIIIIIII!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR FOR THE PARTYY!!!!" I screamed.

"Chillax dude! After school we will go shopping alright??"

"Ok"

English I sat with Troy of course. And during class he said

"For my party wear something sexy" he said with a wink.

"Ya sure!"
Ikr OMG I can't believe he said that.
~~~~~~~~

Friday after school
We were at the mall and we went to HnM.

"How about this one." Gabi said showing me blackish to short dress.

"It does look good tho. I am taking it"

"And I will take this pink dress"

After shopping we went to McDonalds and had a good meal.

By the time we finished everything it was already half past 11 so I guess we had to reach home quick.
~~~~~~~
Saturday
I woke up in a very good mood. I went down the stairs and took the cereal box put some in the bowl and poured milk in the bowl. When I was going toward the TV I saw pancakes set infront of me in a beautiful pattern with Nutella just how I like it. I looked around to check where my mom is and she is sitting there in front of the laptop doing work. I ran and hugged her and thanked her for the pancakes. I went back to TV but while I was heading towards the couch I turned around grabbed my mom and told her to watch television and eat pancakes with me as she needed a rest from her job. She smiled and gave me a kiss in my forehead. We watched pretty little liars together. After that I went for my tennis practice as usual and came back home at 2. 3 hrs of tennis makes me tired. So I went to my room and just fell on my bed. I woke up after an hour and took a loooong shower for like 2hrs i don't know why I took so long today. After all of this u realised it was already 5 and that I needed to get ready! So I quickly curled my hair into beautiful curls. And put on some makeup. Greyish eyeshadow with pink lips and I put foundation and concealer and of course bronzer. Winged liner and curled eyelashes made it beautiful. I put on the dress and wore black heels.
I went down the stairs quickly cause Gabi said she is waiting downstairs to to pick me up.

"Oh darling you look beautiful" my mum said

"Graçias mama!"

Gabi's car was waiting outside and it was awesome a Black Lamborghini I loved it! After we reached Troy's house, Troy came running towards me,

"Wow! Rosella you... You look beautiful"

"Thank you" I said while blushing

"Come on in" Troy said

We had a lot of fun, there was a bar, a dance floor and a lot of things.

Troy invited me inside his basement it was him and his friends playing truth or dare. So i joined in.

It was Troy's turn.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Jack

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in this room"

Gabi game the look which means Troy will defined pick me. I gave her the look back which means not a chance.

Troy walked towards me and leaned in to kiss me.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed it. So let's keep the rest a mystery for the next chapter.

The picture on top are the dresses Gabi and Rosella wore to the party.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I couldn't fine the cast option so I will list it down.

Ashley Tisdale as Rosella Parker

Lucy Hale as Gabrielle Simon

Vanessa Marano as Natalya Nashville

Bridget Mendler as Jennifer Mcmahon

Miranda Cosgrove as Jessica Harpor

Zac Efron as Troy Mathews

Jack Gerund as Cameron Dallas

Angel Parker as Mrs Brown