Chapter 4

I couldn't believe it! The crush of my life just kissed me. 'Maybe i am just dreaming' I thought to myself. I slightly punched my arm to make sure.

"Don't worry your not dreaming"

"Uh.. Umm... I..." I couldn't continue my sentence.

"I liked you the moment I saw you, the wavy hair, the cute smile... I just couldn't resist it."

I blushed so much I mean woahhh!! That has never happened to me.. Ever!!

"Uhh.. Thank you.." I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TROY MATTHEW KISSED ME!!!!!!" I exclaimed to Gabrielle.

"WOAHH!! That is awesome!"

"Ikr!"

"Are you guys dating?"

"I really don't know but hopefully yes!!"

"Hey there sexy" he said then kissed me

"Hi"

"How about YogoFrüz today after school?"

"Sure...why not"

4th period I had free class with Gabrielle.

"Hey gurlll"

"Hey Gabi"

"So how did it go with Troy?"

"Well.. Today after school I am going to YogoFrüz with him"

"Oohh that's cool."

I know.. By the way why don't we hangout with Natalya, Jessica, and Jennifer anymore?"

"Well they kinda bailed on us."

"What?!?! What did they do" I asked curiously

"They went with Daphne..."

"Who is that?"

"She is the MEANEST girl ever!! If you date her ex she will legit torture you until college."

"Wow! I thought this school was elegant and stuff"

"Oh ya.. It is only on special occasion like the day Her majesty Queen Flaire entered this is school, but unfortunately she died in a car crash."

"Oh, that is sad. And I also thought that this school was a girls only school. Cause that's what I have been told"

"Actually no, in 1 month your gonna be in staying in this school.. It's just that  your first  few weeks you can go home but the rest you have to stay.. Like right now I stay here... And about the boys.. They just stay in a different form but there are some classes we share with them and some we don't. And honestly I love staying here it is amazing"

"Oh cool"

Suddenly doors of the hall open (free class is held in our auditorium) and 4 girls come walking in slow motion. The middle one which I am guessing the main one was wearing a short red dress with read 6 inch heels. And the girls in the background look very familiar for some reason I couldn't see properly tho.

"Ugh" Gabrielle snorted

"What happened?"

"Don't you see them that is Jessica, Natalya, and Jennifer with DAPHNE!!"

"Oohhh!"

I see them walking towards me. I felt very nervous after what Gabi told me about Daphne.

"Rosella Parker, freshman of North Ridgewood. Currently dating Troy Mathews." Daphne said

"Umm.. Yeah that's me" I said with a smile

"Ok listen up Rosella.. You are dating Troy Mathews, my ex so you need to back off or I will make u"

"U can't break me and Troy up he loves me a lot!"

"BAHAHAHA.. The fact that you think he loves u is just so funny."

"Any problem?"

"Just listen up.. Break up with him!! I will give you 24 hrs!"

She walked away with her 3 guinea pigs

"Oh shit I totally forgot Troy was her ex!"

"I am gonna inform this to Troy"

Next I had break so I had the chance to go tell Troy about what happened.

I saw Troy's table and rushed to his table.

"Hey Troy, may I talk to you in private"

"Sure"

I took him to a corner and told him what happened with Daphne.

"She will never leave me alone, that's it i am gonna beat the f*ck out her."

"Troy I don't think that is the perfect plan"

"Of course it is.. She needs a little piece of Troy Mathews."

Ok now I am also scared about what is going to happen to Daphne she is pretty mean tho. Looks like we have another mystery. Troy looked pretty serious when he said Daphne will get a piece of Troy.

I hope you like the story.

As I said I couldn't find cast so I will list it below.

Ashley Tisdale as Rosella Parker

Lucy Hale as Gabrielle Simon

Vanessa Marano as Natalya Nashville

Bridget Mendler as Jennifer Mcmahon

Miranda Cosgrove as Jessica Harpor

Zac Efron as Troy Mathews

Jack Gerund as Cameron Dallas

Angel Parker as Mrs Brown