Chapter 2

So in English class for some reason you have to sit next to someone. I was happy with it to be honest.

"Ms Parker please take a seat"

"Oh, yes ma'am"

I took a quick scan of the class to look wear I should sit, and that's when I spotted my seat. Next to a brunette guy with eyes like the ocean.

"Hey I am Rosella"

"Hey I am Troy, Troy Mathews"

I am hoping he doesn't have a girlfriend.

After English I had free lesson, so basically you just sit there doing absolutely nothing. So me and Gabrielle decided to go for a walk around the school instead.

"Are we even allowed to do this Gabi?"

"Uh... I am not sure but it is better than sitting and doing nothing right?

"Well yeah but what if we get caught? There are cameras everywhere!"

"Don't worry Rose!!!!!!"

We were having all sorts of chats..until

"Ms Parker and Ms Simon.. What are you doing in school grounds during class time?" Mrs Brown said (vice principle)

"Uhh..umm we forgot our.. Umm bags down." Said Gabi

"Oh really? I see no bags around here!"

"Umm..."

Before we could finish Mrs Brown said
"To my office.. NOW!!!!"

"Oh lord what have we gotten ourselves into?" I whispered to Gabi

"I am not sure but it sure ain't good!"

We sat in Mrs Brown's office and felt pretty tensed about the trouble we git in. It is my second day and i cannot have this impression on me!!!!!!!

"Alright... You either tell me the truth or i am gonna have to call ur parents?."

No! Not our parents!!! Anything but that!! I knew i was gonna have to find a way to get out of this.

"Alright... We were bored of sitting in free and doing nothing so we decided to go for a walk." I and Gabi  confessed.

"And you didn't think this would get you into trouble?"

"Uh.. Yes we did but we thought we would never get caught."

"Alright... Thank u for your honesty but I still have to give to your punishment.. 3 days detention."

"I understand Mrs Brown and we shall never repeat it again."

"Good..now please go to class."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we entered free class everyone was staring at us like we killed the Queen Elizabeth I. We sat in the back of the class cause I felt weird sitting in the front because of the people staring at us.

After class I had break when I was heading outside..guess who I saw?... TROY MATHEWS!!!

"Hey Rosella, isn't it?"

"Uh..umm yeah" i said hesitatingly "what are you doing here?"

"Oh I am just waiting for my friend Jack!"he said
"Hey Jack waddupp bro!!

Honestly Jack was insanely cute too.

"So umm Jack this is Rosella, a friend of mine"

"Hey pretty  lady!!!!!!" Jack said

"Sorry umm Jack isn't very polite" Toy said

"Hey man! That's so unfair! I am very polite.. Soo is this ur new girlfriend?

Omg I did Jack just ask that question

"Umm.. Jack lets go!" Troy said

"I can't believe Troy just did that!" I told myself.

So I went to the cafeteria and saw a table where Gabi and the rest were sitting. I went and sat there. While we were talking, The perfect entrance of the perfect squad they walk in slow motion with their hair blowing away...or I was just dreaming.

"Gabi, who is that?"

"Oh that is Troy Mathews"

"Of course I know that but what else about him?"

"Well he is the hottest guy in school, and he is a very rich"

"Oh ok"

"Why do u ask anyways?"

"Oh nothing just wanted to know"

While I took a sip of my orange juice I was so nervous cause I saw  Troy heading this way. I quickly went through my hair. Thank god I chose beach waves today. Gabi says it matches with my blonde dip dye.

"Hey Rosella, you saw me coming here so you quickly brushed ur hair huh? I know I am too hot and all but ur beautiful just the way you are" he said with a wink.

I was so blushing!!

"Haha.. No ur not.. I have seen hotter guys than u for sure."

"Hahaaa.. Anyways lets get to the point.. So saturday night party at my place. And ur invited, so give ur number and I will text you the address."

"Oh ok"

The bell rang so that meant class time.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I couldn't find the cast option so I will list it down.

The picture in top is Troy Mathews

Hope you like my story😊

Ashley Tisdale as Rosella Parker

Lucy Hale as Gabrielle Simon

Vanessa Marano as Natalya Nashville

Bridget Mendler as Jennifer Mcmahon

Miranda Cosgrove as Jessica Harpor

Zac Efron as Troy Mathews

Jack Gerund as Cameron Dallas

Angel Parker as Mrs Brown