The moment frozen in time

"Are you happy?" I asked. "Your in my arms... So you tell me" he replyed.
   In my head im just thinking..."what can i do to make shure he stays happy? What if hes just saying this to make me feel better? Then again he could be happy." "Well then never let me go" i say as i lean in for one of the greatest kisses in human history.
   Maybe i should start this story from where it all began.
   It was 2011 and my first real, true love had just moved away, and i was heart broken, inside and out. One day my bestfriend introduces me to the cutest guy i had ever seen, tall about 6ft even, brown eyes, choclate color, black hair, with a beautiful smile that just lights up my world. But i wasnt looking for anybody, i was still in the process of wishing the first guy who stole my heart was stainding in front of me telling me he loves me, but that wasnt going to be happining any time soon. A few months passed and i start having feelings for this new guy, but i was still in love with my first love and couldnt help but cry when i thought about him. But thats another chapter. This new guy, his name is rickey, my heart skipped a beat when i thought about him, my mind wouldnt stay focoused on anything eals but him and his beautiful smile.
   On a day, frozen in time, was the one day i will never, ever , forget, the day rickey told me, hes in love with me, the day was Feb 19,2012 3 days befor my 13 birthday. Me and my cousins where outside playing with the kids in our apartments, and there he was, playing football with his 2 little brothers, i stoped, and couldnt help but look, i knew i had fallin hard for him because at that verry moment i couldnt think about anyone but him. I didnt care if i got in truble for being outside when i wasnt saposed to be, or if i got yelled at for not doing my homework, all i knew was i wanted to be with him.
   "Maya" he said. Oh how i love the way he says my name. "I was going to wait till you'er birthday but i guess nows a better time then ever" as he went on all i could think about was wat hes gonna say next, why is everyone looking at me like this. "I love you and i wanted to know if you wanted to b the girl who loves me" at that momet my heart droped into my stomich and i couldnt breath. I just stood there for wat seemed like a decade, and then words finelly came out "Yes Yes Yes... A million times yes" i replyed

Wait for more chapters... If you liked this one... You'll love the next one 😘😘