Shiho's Decision

Shiho begins to wake up. He open his eyes and saw Haruhi carrying Shriou.

Shiho: Where am I?

Haruhi: That would be the hospital....

Shiho: Wh-What happend?

Haruhi: You got stabbed by Masaki...Shiho you really scared us back there. I'm just glad it wasn't that much a fatal wound.

Shiho: So how long do I have to be here?

Haruhi: Only about a week...It's a good thing the doctors manage to close the wound.

Shiho groans.

A week without anime, manga, or music would sure be hell...

Haruhi: The Host Club was also worried. You should've saw their faces. Espically Kyoya and Mori Sempai, I never see them act like that.

Shiho chuckled a bit.

Shirou: Meow.

Shiho looked up a bit and saw his cat landing on his bed out of Haruhi's arms.

Shiho: I'm fine Shirou, don't you worry about it.

Shirou: Meow.

Haruhi: He was also worried. So was Emi-san and Renge. I'm so glad you're alright Shiho, I mean you saved my life.

Shiho makes a grin.

Shiho: Well isn't that what family does...Anyway...Where's Masaki...

Haruhi stopped smiling and looked at her cousin...

Haruhi: After you passed out. Kyoya Sempai called the police and Masaki was arrested...

Shiho:....I see...

Haruhi: Shiho....Is he...Are you going to forgive him someday?

Shiho:....If only he was my friend...But the deed was done...I guess prison suits him...

Haruhi: Okay...I'm going to leave you for a few minutes and tell the Host Club you're alright. Get some rest.

Shiho nods as his cousin closes the door and left.

He looks at Shirou who napping peacefully on his chest.

Shiho: I must've made everyone worried. I feel so bad...I thought no one would even care what happens to me...So this is how it feels like to have friends...

He can imagine Tamaki's happy but annoying overprotectivesness. The twins being pranksters as usual. Kyoya being the smartass he is. Along with Honey Sempai eating with Mori Sempai watchig over him. But despite their personalites. He loves them all.
That's when he come to his decision.

Shiho: I think I know who the person I fallen in love with...

Shiho begins to think before making his final decision...

Shiho: The Host I love is...

To be continued...