Chapter 5

I felt someone shake my sleeping body.

"Storm! Wake up!" Someone said.

"No." I mumbled.

"Come on. You have to get to class."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kash. His redish orange hair brighten at the light that shined through the window. 

"I'm up!" I said in a grouchy voice.

"Okay. Get dressed and please do something about your breath." He scrunched his nose.

"Does it bother you?" I mumbled.

"Yes!" He shouted.

"Great." I opened my mouth and blew my morning breath in his face.

He pinched his nose and moved his hand in my face to stop me. I laughed and got off the bed. I soon notice my room. One side was bule and the other side was orange. The orange side had flames on them. It was like my eye color. My bed has orange and blue flames on them.

I remember my suit and looked down. I didn't have it on anymore, it was now replaced with pink pajamas.

"You like?" I smiled.

"Yess! It's amazing!" I gushed.

"Riyah, well starfire did it while you were sleeping.  She made more clothes for you in your closet. Now hurry and get dress. We're going to be late. Isaac and Sirenah will have our heads."

I ignored Issac names and went toy closet. Starfire has a lot of taste in fashion. I grabbed my suit and went inside the bathroom.  It was just like my room, but with more carpet and bathroom supplies.  I quickly took a shower and did my daily routine. My hair lit up along with my suit when I put it on.

I saw Kash sitting on my bed.

"I'm ready!" I could tell I startled him because he glared at me.

"About time. We're late and omg I'm jealous of your suit." I laughed and pulled him out the door.

"Thanks. I like it too."

"So I checked your schedule.  We both have the same classes,  so just follow me." We turn right down the hall and then left.

We stood outside the classroom.

"We're in so much trouble. " I whispered to Kash.

"I know." I turned the knob on the door and felt a squeeze on my hand.

I knew Kash hand were intwined with mines.  I opened the door and slowly entered.  All heads immediately turned to us. I felt my face blush from embarrassment. 

"You both are late." Issac stared at us then looked at our hands.

He didn't show any type of emotion. I let go of Kash hand at stared at Issac.

"I'm sorry. Don't blame Kash I was the one who has him late." I looked at Kash and gave him a apologetic smile.

He glared at me. 

"We have things to discuss. Take a  seat Kash. Storm sit next to Catalina." I nodded and moved down the right of the aile.

Catalina stood looked at me. She was filing her claws with a bored expression on her face. I'm surprised her boyfriend wasn't in this class. I sat next to Catalina and looked at Issac.

"Most of you have found your crystals and family books by now. Some of you haven't.  I will like for the people who has found their things to share with us. Would any of you like to volunteer? " A lot of people raised their hands.