chapter 4-the first day of school

I woke up today and i realized...today is my first day of school, so i get up take a shower, get dressed. I decide to wear dark ripped jeans, a red and blue britain flag tank top, a black leather jacket and converse high tops to complete the outfit. After all that is done, i go down stairs and decide to make breakfast which consists of toast and jelly. After i eat breakfast i brush my teeth and than look at the clock, its 6:30 so i decide i should head towards the school. I get in my car and back out of the drive way and right as i am about to turn out of my driveway something flashes in front of me really fast making me slam on the brakes. I get out of the car and check to make sure i havent hit anything or anyone. When i look at the back of my car i see a skate board and a really cute guy almost under my car. I say "oh my god, are you okay? I almost hit you" and i help him up from under the car and he replies with, "i am fine, you didnt hit me, no harm done, i am jackson by the way, nice to meet you." I say "hi i am brooke lily, i just moved here a little bit ago." He says oh thats cool, i think i live next to you." I say "thats awsome maybe we can hang out some time." He says "yea i would definitely like that" and smiles. I blush and than remember i have to get to school so i ask him if he needs a ride to school, and he says "yea that would be nice." So we both get in the car and head to school. We arrive at the school and we get out and walk in together. I head to the office to get my things and he waits outside the door for me.  I get my things and walk out the door and ask him to help me find my locker he replies "sure thing follow me." He takes me to my locker and opens it for me and i put all my things in it and grab one binder for class than i head out i go through my first 4 classes than its time for lunch. I head to the lunch toom getting lost a little along the way but i make it, than i get in line and grab some food, i look around the lunch room for a place to sit and to my left i see jackson waving me over and saying i can sit by him and his friends. We both sit and talk for a bit and than it is time for next period so i leave the lunch room and head to my next classes. After all of that the day is over and i head home, i get home unlock the door and head up to my room to finish some math problems and a couple english assignments. I get done within 2 hours than its time for dinner. I head downstaits and wash up for dinner than i sit down at the table and notice mom has made mac and cheese and chicken, my favorite. I eat quickly and quietly enjoying everything. I finish and put my plate in the sink after thanking mom for fixing the food. I head upstairs and take a quick shower. Than i lay down and grab a book and read before i pass out about 2 hours later from exhaustion. The next day is tuesday so i wake up and start getting ready for school by doing my hair and light make up. Than i get dressed in a white lace dress with and combat boots than i curl my hair. After i think i look presentable i head out to school and go through the whole day. "It was actually i really good day today" i think to myself, i got all my homework done after each class, i checked my grades and they are all a's and b's which is amazing and i than head downstairs and grab some popcorn and decide to watch a movie, i pick the fault in our stars because i love that movie. I finish the movie around 9:30, i get up turn everything off, go upstairs take a quick shower, than change into my pajamas and head to bed thinking about what this year has in store for me.