Chapter 6

Morgan's P.O.V.

I was in a bed, somewhere.. it was really soft.

But where was this really soft bed? Uh.. this is Definantly not my bed.

I tried to move, but my body was like paralyzed to this spot, i couldnt even twitch my finger, nothing would move, nothing.

I saw a light coming threw my currently closed eyes and I thought 'am I going to heaven? AM I DEAD!?'

I heard a beeping to the right side of my head, so I knew I wasn't going to heaven.. I was in a hospital.

I heard whispering, and a whimper, then foot steps getting closer to me, then farther away.. they where pacing.. well the person who was walking.

I could feel like 10 pairs of eyes starring straight threw me, but I knew there was only like 4 people in the room..

How did I even get here? All I remember is someone say something to me, then I blacked out..

Ok Morgan, try and open your eyes now, cause your scaring yourself.

I moved the muscles around my eyes, contracting them to see if my eyes would open, but they wouldn't budge.

I tried moving my foot, I could feel it moving, but I knew it wasnt actually moving..

That's what the medicine at the hospital can do to you, it'll make you experience something that isn't actually happeneing.

It's kind of a messed up process if you think about it.

I mean, your sitting there, in a vacant bed, with no one around to show you can actually move a body piece that's attatched to your body, but it turns out.. your just feeling things.

The worst part about coming to a hospital, is the fact that

you could be lying in a spot, where someone died, and not even know it.

That's what creeped me out the most.. the fact that your lying in the presence of a soul, and you don't even eknowledge them.

But its weird that hospitals are almost never haunted, yet there are probably the same amount of deaths at a slaughter house here.

I heard a whimper, but I'm not sure who it was from, maybe it was Whitney.. maybe.

Oh my god! It's Whitney! If I move she will almost definitely see me!

Ok morgan, MOVE!!!!! I gotta move, please body, let me move!

I was struggling.. but I heard a creek, a rocking noise, and multiple gasps..

Then I heard a loud boom, and I felt myself glued to the ground, I could feel multiple hands peaking me off of the cold ground.

I could feel my eyes gently open, and the first ting I saw.. was Liam.

Why the hell was Liam holding me!? My gut reaction was to shove him away and crawl into a corner.. that's what I did.

"Wha-what are you doing?" He asked.. he looked really hurt.

"Don't touch.. me."

"What's happening? Are you ok? Im so sorry for scaring you morgan.." he leaned in and tried gently rubbing my side.

I shyed his hand away and slouched into my spot again.

Why was he being so nice to me? He is NEVER nice to me.. well he was..

But thats all over with.. he hates me now.

And I hate him.. with a passion. And I know for a fact, he hates me too.