Chapter 7

I was sitting here.. in Harry's bathroom, thinking over if I should take a shower or not, I'm scared he would think I'm weird.. but I'm really scared, Liam might mess with me..

Well it is Liam, so he might mess with me.. so. Might as well go ask Harry to keep an eye on him.... Yea, that will totally work! Huh, no.

I hoped out of the bathroom and started at a pace and then bolted down the hall, practically flying down the stairs, and amazingly landing on my feet.

"Wow, ballerina in the house!" Whitney said, and winked at me and nodded toward Liam.

She is still oblivious to the ENTIRE thing going on between me and him.. haha, this is gonna be interesting to explain to her at the end..

"Harry? Can I talk to you for a second..?"

He nodded, and got up glancing at Whitney and striding into the kitchen, proping his elbows onto the corner of the counter and looking at me.

"Watcha need?" He asked his eyes trained, and searching for an answer on my face.

"I was wondering if I could take a shower..?" I asked, looking down a little too embarrassed to ask anything else..

"Uh.. you didn't have to ask.. did you need clothes?"

"No, well.. uh.. yes, but not that, can you keep an eye on Liam? Like turn music on, keep it a little loud, so he doesn't hear that I'm taking a shower, and like don't let him come up stairs?"

"Why.. I thought you guys are good now..?"

"Kinda, I still really don't trust him.. like at all."

"Alright, I gotchya."

"Can you send Liam in here?"

"I guess.. if your sure....."

"I'm sure."

If I was gonna win this little game if his, might as well use my advantage and mess with him.. I mean, how can you not mess around in a messed up game like this?

"Ok.." he mumbled under his breathe, I watched him walk away and a few seconds later after some breef chit chat, Liam came walking through the door.

He walked past me grabbed an apple and basically followed the same process Harry did, proping his elbows up on the counter and asking, "What?"

Well.. maybe not the EXACT same thing.. he was ruder. Yea, I definitely don't trust this evil person.

"I just wanna talk about what happened.. you know.. at the hospital.."

I leaned off the fridge and started slowly walking towards him, he took a large bite out of his apple and was stairing at the ground.

I was slowly making my way around the counter that was inbetween us, I inched closer, he was still focused on the apple.

"Why would we?"

"I just wanna know the rules of what I can't do.." I trailed off, now standing infront of him and putting one foot on either side of his legs.. "and what I can do."

He set the apple down, now focused on the girl standing infront of him, I palmed the edge of the counter and leaned in whispering to him, "What are the rules Payne? What can or can't we do?"

I wanted to mess with him, I watched as his hungry eyes trailed down my face, he brought his bottom lip into the edge of his mouth biting it ever slightly.

I mirrored his actions, dragging my bottom lip inbetween my teeth, and leaning in a little more, he leaned into me, hoisting my thies, lifting me up strattling me onto his lap.