3) Here

Tink Montana

I sat in Theater with Micah as we got to know each other. I found that she was a really cool chick.

"Oh! Before I forget, my birthday is tomorrow and I'm having a party tomorrow night. Can you come?"

"Yeah. Just text me."

"I will."

I nodded and scrolled through my phone. The teacher wasn't here so we had free time.

"Shawn keeps staring at you. Girl my brother crushing!" Micah squealed.

"I'm not his type." I mumbled, not looking up.

"Girl bye! That nigga don't have a type."

"Yeah okay." I scoffed.

Micah rolled her eyes and elbowed my arm.

"Ow Stink! That hurt." I rubbed my arm.

"Shut up big baby. We should go to the mall after school."

"Who should go to the mall after school?"

I looked behind me to see Shawn and his friend sitting there. Shawn leaned forward in between us.

"Nigga mind ya bidness."

"You are my bidness Stink. And yeah we should go."

"No, I meant me and Tink. Not me, Tink, and you."

"I'm going though. I need some new shoes."

"Ugh! I hate you Tab! Gone somewhere."

"You luh me nigga. Now c'mon." The bell rang and we got up, gathering our things.

"I'm riding with Tink. I don't like you today." Stink grumbled towards Shawn.

"I don't care."

We got in my car and waited for Shawn to get in his. I texted my mom to let her know my plans.

Soon we pulled away from the school and onto the main road. The whole time we rode, Stink told me her plans of becoming a model and fashion designer.

"Girl, we gonna tear Hollywood up! Two of the baddest chicks in the game! I can see it now, you rocking my clothing line Simply Urban in all of your Oscar winning movies. Then we gonna open our own store and school. The store will be called S&T Southern Urban Boutique. The school will be called The T&S Acting and Modeling School. Girl yes!"

I laughed as I parked my car next to Shawn's. We got out and grabbed our purses, following Shawn into the St. Louis Galleria Shopping Mall.

"Stink shut up! I bet you talked Tink's ear all the way off!" Shawn complained.

"Shut up ugly!" Stink mushed him.

I couldn't help but laugh as they went back and forth. They stopped arguing eventually and we all headed to Journey's.

I got a pair of boots and then told Stink that I would meet her somewhere.

Though I only knew her for two days, I felt that I should get her a gift. She was the only one to really accept me at the school.

I went to Bath and Body Works and got her some perfume. I didn't know what to get her, I mean what do you get someone you just met for their birthday? At least I wouldn't show up to her party empty handed.