13) Ramone Devoue

Tink Montana

Two months later

Today was the final day of the first semester, and I couldn't wait for it to end.

Shawn and I are still taking it slow. After he'd kissed me that night, somehow we became closer.

Stink is still being mean to him. Her and Ray are doing good.

Now back to today....

I walked into the auditorium with Stink behind me. Theater was canceled due to the school play auditions.

Shawn sat in the back row, our usual spot. I sat next to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

He remained silent as he played with his phone. His eyes were focused on the front of the room.

Following his gaze, I spotted a tall dread head talking to Mrs. Devoue. I watched him as he listened intently to what she was saying.

"Who is that?" Stink voiced my thoughts.

"I don't know. He was here when I walked in." Shawn explained, finally looking at me.

Just when he was about to speak, a whistle sounded throughout the room.

Everyone turned their attention to the front where dread head stood with his arms behind his back.

"Kids, this is my grandson Ramone. He will be directing the play along with the musical score. This is who you'll be auditioning for this afternoon. Questions?"

The room remained silent as she looked around.

"Alright, let's get started." She clapped.

It seemed like time went on forever before it was down to two girls. I hadn't volunteered because of how frightened I was.

Shawn had already did his part and so did Micah. Ramone looked at me and the other girl before pointing to me.

"You. C'mere."

I hesitantly got up, going to stand before him.

"On stage."

I got on stage and he followed behind me. He stood in front of me and placed his left hand on his chin.

"What is your name?"

"Rosalina. I prefer Tink though."

"Okay Tink. You have two minutes to memorize this short scene."

He took the script from me, flipping to the specific scene. Handing it back to me, he literally turned me so that my back faced the whole room.

I read over the script, though I had memorized the whole thing over two weeks ago.

"3,2,1."

Go time....

"I hate you! You betrayed me in so many ways! Why Jacob?! Why me?!" I cried out.

"Lily, I promise it was a mistake!" Ramone got into character.

"What? Me falling in love with you?! You cheating?! Or you playing with my emotions like I'm some damn toy?!" I cried, pushing him a little.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Lilian. I put that on our unborn child. I'm so sorry. Give me a chance to make it right." Ramone got on his knees and grasped my hands.

"Why Jacob? Why? Tell me why I should give you another chance." I looked down into his hazel eyes.

"Because, because.... I'm in love with you Lily. I've loved you since the first time we talked. My intentions were to never hurt you. Please Lily." This time, Ramone wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just one chance Jacob. That's it. You mess up, it's over."

"I won't."

"And scene! Great job Rosalina!" Mrs. Devoue jumped up.

Everyone cheered for us and Ramone hugged me. Leaning down, he whispered in my ear.

"You got the part. I knew you could do it."

I looked up at him and smiled. He returned the smile before letting me go.
--------------------------------------------

Tab Kiddle

My blood boiled seeing her hugged up on that nigga. She mines, not his. He better back up off my girl.

"You fucked up bruh. I hope they start talking foreal." Stink said from behind me.

"Shut up man!" I growled.

She chuckled and walked away, leaving me to my thoughts. Prom was in May, graduation three days after that.

I sighed, watching Tink interact with Ramone. I wanted to fight him so bad when I saw him making my girl laugh.

Damn....

This part short, but I just wanted to introduce Ramone. He's in the MM portrayed by Ace Hood.