Crazy People

Hello fellow readers! I'm finally going to dedicate time to this story because I hardly have any readers anymore. Anyways I need suggestions on this story. Please leave comments on what you think I could add to the story to make it more interesting. Hope you enjoy!

Violet's parents are referred to as Mr. and Mrs. Locks. Both of them are very particular people who can't stand messiness. Every since Violet was a little girl, they forced her to always take the harder path and to be more prim and proper. Of course Violet was the complete opposite.

Mr. Locks seemed worried because Violet hasn't woken up from her coma. It has been 2 weeks and there are still no signs of her waking up any time soon. Mr. Locks stood in the other room with Violet's brother, Luke. Luke was lucky unlike Violet because he had only fractured his arm and suffered from a minor concussion. Mr. and Mrs. Locks hoped to find Violet awake from her coma, but sadly the doctors told them she would only have another month on the life support machine.

Luke stared at his mother like she was an alien, everything was different now. Now his sister was gone and he knew she wasn't coming back...ever. Luke's parents were always trying to comfort him and protect him even though it wasn't their fault.

"Mom, you know Violet is gone and we just have to accept that." said Luke with tears in his eyes.
"Yes, she is..." replied Mrs. Locks almost breaking down right there in front of her son.
Mr. Locks walked over and embraced his wife while she was violently shaking from crying her eyes out. Luke just stared because he had never seen his parents who were always so strict to breaking down right there in front of him. Luke was tired of it, he wanted the depression to end and things to go back to normal. Actually Luke didn't even feel the least bit depressed or sad at all, he frankly didn't care.  Luke fell asleep in his mother's arms.

Mrs. Locks POV

"You can cut it out now, he's asleep." Mr. Locks said. I wiped my away my "tears", boy it took practice to cry like that.
"Yes, I know, I'm very happy that everything went as planned with Violet." I say.
"I just wish there was a good way to get rid of her damn brother, that little brat." Mr. Locks replies.
"Look, now that Violet is dead we can simply put rat poison in Luke's cereal...easy peasy." I say.
"What about our friends and family...won't they wonder how both of our children just...well...suddenly die?" Mr. Locks says.
"We can say he had a condition before, let's just say it was an allergy." I say while laughing because it was such a clever idea.
"You're so smart honey, this is why I love you." Mr. Locks says and goes over to her to plant a kiss on her cheek.

Ok I know I haven't updated in months but here I am now posting once again! Any new ideas for my story?