Chapter 5: Another Character

5

Xiumin's POV.

What will I answer? I don't even know my first impression with him. It was just unexpected to know him.

"Hey xiuminnie~ minnie~ minnie~" He said cutely while waving his hand in front of my face. "Hm. Nothing." I said coldy. His face suddenly changed and made a cute pout with his lips. I can't even resist.

"I don't have any. But.. at first, I thought you were a girl who just dressed like a boy." I said and laughed softly. His face started to be pissed. "Hey. I'm manly!" He said and tapped my shoulder hard. "Hey! That was painful!" I said and started relieving my shoulder with my own hand. "I'm sorry. But I'm manly!!" He shouted. But laughed hard when he realized that it is too loud and disturbed even the driver.

We laughed hard together, I never knew he was like this. Then if it's like that, I will be lucky for the rest of my life. At first, I thought I will regret my life forever. But yeah, thanks that it was Luhan. But, how did it happened?

Luhan's POV

We started to cut off the foolish acts. He looked at me, seems like he is thinking about something really deep. He tilted his head and his face made a confusing look.

"Have you ever wondered how did this happened?" I courageously asked to break the silence and that weird face on him.

"Yeah. I'm currently thinking about it." He said and smirked.

I don't even know how I will tell him how it happened. It was miserable, he might thought that I'm only using him for his money. I'm not born to be a gold digger. Well, it all started when my mom had that unknown illness. We don't have enough money at that time because mom placed all the money she saved for the flower shop she dreamed. It was not that huge at all, but I can tell that it was pretty and flowers will attract you if you pass by.

At first, it was not that severe. It was not worrisome so we decided to not consult the doctor and let it be. My mom really loved to have her flower shop, I don't want to trouble her feelings anymore so I didn't hesitated.

I looked at my left and saw Xiumin sleeping already. I looked at the window and sigh. "God knows I love this guy, why would I worry?" I murmured and dragged Xiumin's head to my shoulder to make him comfortable in his sleep.

"Jong....dae.." Xiumin whispered in his sleep.

Who is Jong Dae?