Chapter 10: It melts.

I'm sick but I tried to make an update. Hope you enjoy it! I'll surely make a better one if I'm alright already.
Here it is! Enjoy~~ ^^

-

10

Xiumin's POV

Luhan started acting to me coldly. He is really cold as ice. Maybe because of wht happened. The scenario a while ago still kinda gave me creeps. I'm really scared.

Chen, or Jongdae was my childhood bestfriend until he confessed to me, we were college that time. Avoiding from people's criticism, I didn't accept his love. I was so afraid to be judged. Although that time I'm also feeling almost the same for Jongdae.

I secretly accepted his love for me three weeks after he confessed. We were really happy that time, people think that we were just best buddies or bestfriends. So we didn't encounter some things that I'm most afraid of.

But then, my family decided to have a so called marriage. Let me rephrase that, a forced marriage. At first, I really don't like it. My family don't want Jongdae, they never liked him. Maybe because of his family status. Jongdae wasn't that rich, they were just on average level, but I didn't care.

I was forced to marry a guy whom I don't even know, don't even love. So yeah, the wedding happened and now, I don't regret it. Maybe because I started to be attached too much to Luhan. He is so caring and understanding. He have an overflowing love in his heart. He is a jolly person. And he's the one who I think, will change me.

I don't even know how Jongdae appeared just like that. As far as I knew, he was threatened by my family to never ever bother me again.

I looked up to Luhan who is currently asleep. I grabbed his arm and hugged it tight. Although he will never hear what I'm saying, I'll just let this out. I want his icy heart to melt.

"Why are you being so cold to me.. do you know I'm scared? I need you.. can you melt that coldness in you? I love you, to the moon and back. Do you hate me already? It's okay, I understand. I'll just continue loving you.."

After what I've said, he moved. He isn't sleeping. My heartbeat is beating fast. I feel that I already turned red so I head down to cover my face. This is embarrassing ><

He hugged me and he removed his mask an sunglasses and faced me. "Please don't hide any secrets from now on, I want us to be open with each other so that we can build a good foundation of trust. And so that we'll be able to help each other. Okay?" I nodded and after that, Luhan hugged me again and planted kisses on my face. I smiled at him sweetly.

"Let's go to sleep~" Luhan cutely said and wear back his mask only. I also wear my mask and closed my eyes. It's not hard to melt his icy heart. I'm so lucky to be married to a guy like him, thank God.

I love him more than my self. I will never live without him. I always want him to be on my side until we die. He is my everything.

--------------