Chapter 42: Planned Pleasure.

For those who have an innocent mind, those who can't take to read 18+ or spg scenes, please skip this chapter. Don't read this chapter anymore if you aren't compatible or comfortable with those scenes. Please don't take the risks anymore. But if you really want to.. I won't take the blame because I already warned you.

This is just short though, I'm not good in writing such scenes like this. ㅎㅎㅎ

42

Freya's POV

Finally, the medicine that I mixed on Luhan's drink is working. Well, it's just a medicine to make him feel lustful.

It's just that, I got intimidated when I heard them at the bathroom a while ago. I just want to know if Luhan's still better on this 'thing'.

I started kissing him, I grabbed his necktie so that he'll move closer to me. He's responding passionately. He stood up and pinned me to the wall. He kissed me again and started planning kisses down to my neck.

While he's doing that, I'm starting to unbutton his polo. Damn those abs. It got better than the last time I saw them. I removed his upper clothes and he also helped me to remove my upper clothes. So we're both half naked.

He pulled me and kissed me hard. While his hands started roaming my body, he's now damn playing with my nipples and it's damn making me turned on more.

He gently lied me down to the couch. Then he started kissing me on my neck, down to my chest and now he's sucking my breast like a hungry baby who wants milk.

While he's sucking on those, his hands started going down there. He inserted his hand into my underwear and inserted one finger on me. So he's damn fingering me.

"U-ugh. L-Luhannie.. ughhh f-faster ugh." I moaned. Damn these pleasures I'm feeling right now. Feels like heaven.

"Your wish is my command." He said and smirked. He did it faster as what I've wished. But when I'm about to reach the climax, he stopped. "Well, this can't wait." He said with that husky voice and smirk on his face. He's referring to his manhood.

"Damn you, Freya. Ugh. Y-you're still t-tight." He said while thrusting gently.

We keep moaning inside. No one would hear us anyways.

We keep on moaning each other's name. We did that for an hour. Well, I won't regret planning this. I might be doing this again..

-----------