Rebellious Love (on hold)

Omg!!!!!! My Second story!!!! OK well as many of you know I'm a begginner so..... it's going to probably suck! ok Enjoy my fellow readers!!!!!!! :)

Rebellious Love

I was walking home,coming from the graveyard. As I was walking home i was thinking, how in the world did i end up being like this? What was i doing? Am i dreaming? Of course If you would like to understand let me take you back to the begginning of my confusing story.

"She always acts up in my class. Being disruptive and disrespectful to me AND my other students. I want her out!" "I understand Mr.Heffly but there's nothing we can do anymore. We have tried and tried to deal with Ruby but everytime we do some thing about it, she always turns out 10 times worse then before." Yea, I could hear them murmur through the door. Once again I am in trouble. Hey, I'm not the nicest OR smartest pebble in the group but I'm something. Something different. Suddenly I was interrupted with a sound of a door opening. " Miss.Ruby please come in." "Whatever" I replied. " You mean, 'Yes sir'?" "No I mean whatever. As in I don't care." I smirked at him which made him even madder. "Miss.Ruby we are going to have to call your mother!" "OK. Call her. Like I care." I said smiling. With a furious look on his face he hurriedly moved to the phone and carefully typed my moms phone number. "Hello?" "Hello this is the Principal of Rainfall High School. We have been having some issues with your daughter and we're hopng you could come." "Again? Oh ok I'll be there in five minutes."

"Thank you for coming Mrs.Valentine. We highly apperciate your company." "Yes, yes. Thank you for having me." As my mother was going to sit down I quickly pushed the seat away with my foot, causing her to fall on the ground. "Ruby!" My mother shouted furiously. "What?" I asked innocently, "what did I do?" "You know exactly what you did!" Here we go again i thought. "We will deal with this at home." My mother said sternly. 

My mother is a nice person to everyone but me. Maybe that's why i don't like her. When I'm in trouble all she does is ground me. Of course I never listen. But one day.... She took things to far.......

A/N: So... how'd I do? Comment and vote! Hope ya'll enjoyed chapter one!!!