Do you...umm...I mean...I could give you a massage?

Nico was weak. He would be the first to admit it. His weakness went far beyond just physical strength, but until this moment, he had never realized just how weak he truly was. He could create a skeleton army or command whatever he want to the ghosts of underworld or shadow travel...but everytime he look to Percy and his reflection at the mirror the only thing he feel is hatred and discust. He was just weak.

Muscles.
He had known Percy was pretty well built, but even so, when the sassiness emerged from the bathroom in naught but a towel wrapped around his hips and Nico saw how his smooth white skin strained across the ridges of his muscles and how they rippled when he stretched...
It was too much.
Percy winced sassily as he stretched out one of his shoulders.
"Are you alright?" Nico asked, willing his eyes to look anywhere besides the perfect abs before him.
"I'm fine," Percy replied, moving to sit on the couch after he slipped on some pants, to Nico's unspoken disappointment. "My shoulder is just a bit sore from practice."
"I could give you a massage!" Nico replied immediately. "I-if you'd like," he added. His face was on fire.
"Alright," Percy agreed. He laid face down on the couch and waited for Nico to approach.
When Nico reached the couch, he was at a bit of a loss as to how to position himself, so he hesitantly climbed up and straddled Percy's lower back. Trying to keep himself as calm as possible, he reached out and let his fingers press into Percy's back, working out any knots he came across.
As he finished working out a particularly tough one, Percy let out a low moan and Nico found himself feeling much too warm all of the sudden.
Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea after all.