Chapter 8: Fallen Angel (Kendall Schmidt)

I stayed in class throughout the whole lunch break. My appetite was gone, everything was gone, except for my feelings. If only it were gone too.

Just then, I heard a gentle knock on the door. I wiped away my flowing tears and looked up. At the door... I saw... Kendall.

"What are you doing here."

"Seeing how ya doing."

"So you're here to see me cry?"

"I didn't say that."

"How did you know I'm here?"

"Thats... Not the time to say yet."

"Then go now."

He walked over to me and placed something on the table and left.

I stared down at what he gave me.

An iphone.

So he knew I would smash my phone. He prepared it long ago.

People started flooding in to classroom. I wiped my tears off.

Time passed paralysingly. It was horrendous. It was hard surviving in a class filled with maniacs.

"Ding Dong Ding Dong!" The bell signalling end of class finally rung.

I packed my bags, took the iPhone and ran for my life. I brushed pass everyone in the corridors, and burst through the main gate.

Parked in the foyer was Kendall's car. Just as he said he would. I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to sit his car. So I went back inside the school, deciding the sneak out by the back gate. 

But when i got there, Kendall's car was also there. He seemed to know my every move. 

So, i had no choice but to get into the damn car. 

But... I still didn't understand, why does he know my every move? It seemed unbeliveable. 

It was pin-drop silence throughout the whole journey home. I kept staring out of the window, with tears rolling down my cheeks occassionally. I wiped them off and continued staring outside until Kendall turned into my driveway. I unbuckled my seat belt and pushed the door open. I grabbed my bag and dashed into the house. Kendall got out of the car, wanting to stop me but i was so fast, he just stood there beside his elegant car looking at me slam the door into his face. 

I dumped my bag on the couch and sat on the other side of the couch. I looked around me and realised no one was home. Then i recalled my horrible day at school. Tears started falling. I was in a depressed mode. I didn't know what to do. Someone please tell me what i am suppose to do? Give up Kendall or give up friendship?