Blue Blood Alpha

"How do I control it?" Braveheart inquisitively asked, "Let it flow through your veins, calm your mind." Braveheart's markings began to return to blue, and then to her natural color. "Good." Morningstar spoke. They trotted on home talking about the alpha state. "Your a Blue Blood Alpha though... From a very pure line of wolves. Do you know your heritage?" Morningstar questioned, "No. Not other than my mother who invaded the camp." She replied, They were almost to the clan borders when Braveheart's mother jumped in front of them! They began to glow, her mother sat in front of them. "I'll admit your more impressive then I thought you would be, especially for what they are giving to me in order to catch you." Caliaco laughed just as if she were a hyena that was insane. "I'm not your mother! Wolves only wish you were there own blood! No one is your real friend! They want you for your power, they want you to lead them to The Blue Bloods. The purest wolf pack, the strongest, the most intelligent, the most beautiful wolves." Caliaco told them, "Why would you tell us this? People like you want her for her powers! We don't! We love her as if she were born from us!" Morningstar's eyes changed! She tore at Caliaco, but she jumped out of the way! As she glided out of Morningstar's paws, claws, and bared teeth, Braveheart howled! It was as if all the clans heard her! Caliaco stopped and went for a run! They ran towards to the clan camp. When they got there, everyone wanted to know what was going on. "What happened? Who howled? It sounded like thunder! What were the bright blue lights?" Morningstar called a meeting with her usual howl. "I know we have many questions to answer, but we mustn't answer them at this time. We have a Blue Blood Alpha amongst us. And I have something to admit... I am a Yellow Tail Alpha." When Morningstar spoke these words she started to flow her yellow color, that was when she howled. Though hers wasn't as loud as Braveheart's, it was still loud! "Braveheart, you are the Blue Blood Alpha. I know this is new to you, but we must begin your training as an Alpha." Morningstar howled to end the meeting. Tari went to Braveheart and gave her a lick on the cheek. Feather went to Braveheart and apologized for the arguments they had before. Everything was back to normal, mostly. Then who are my parents? Braveheart wondered. She sighed as she slept in her new den up on the side of the mountain, but of course Tari and Feather joined her. They got to sleep under the stars, it was a beautiful night. Morningstar arranged for them to bring prey to be fresh-kill pile. But when Braveheart was trying to sleep she looked at the stars. She loved the way that they glowed, so bright. And sometimes when she couldn't help it she would leave the den take a stroll and howl at the Moon. The next morning Bravheart woke up ready to hunt while her den mates continued snoring and snoozing. She decided not to bite Tari but instead to pounce on them! They jumped!