The life for the shadow boys

Percy and Nico were the best friends as they were brothers.They were looked and acted alike that many times people forget which is Percy or Nico.

The only difference between them were their eye color which is why they normaly hid their face with hoddies.Percy was the oldest of the twins and was overprotective when it came to Nico."You think we're gonna get kicked out again?"Nico asked Percy.

"I don't know yet i have no doubt "Percy replied while looking out of their dorm room.
At the age of 12 the di angelo twins have been kicked out of 8 different schools in all their years.

"You think that we're going to another foster home?"Nico asked.Percy really wished Nico wouldn't ask so many questions and when he doesn't have an answer to them."Maybe but lets not dwell on it we survived nearly the whole year"Percy explained.

4 months before coming to Manhattan Academy they were kicked out of their old school.Long story short the school needed a new science lab and.......half the school from a chemical accident.

Percy and Nico never really made any friends growing up so they gave up and only relied on each other.Now they were only a week from summer vacation and most likely off to the unknown world of New York.

Things were fine until the bus ride home.On their way to their new foster parents the bus broke down.

I guess Percy should explain the foster parents.You see when Percy and Nico were 4 years old their life spiraled.Their mother was killed in a fire at work while they stayed with their babysitter.It wasn't until late that night when they got the news.They have been moving from orphanages and foster homes ever since.

As back to the present they were stuck in the middle of the road with a broken bus full of strangers.Thats when they heard a horrible howling."What was that!" Nico asked while trying to get a glimpse at what it could be.

"Nico stay down!" Percy ordered.The sounds kept getting closer as many other passangers screamed at what it could be.

Then out of the shadows jumped out what looked like a giant wolf creature.Passengers from the bus started to panic even more.Yet the wolf seemed to have a specific target and it was Percy and Nico.

"Nico we have to get out of here!"Percy yelled with fear in his voice that Nico never heard before.His brother was mostly the toughest and barely ever showed fear.Even if he did Nico would never know.

They ran into the woods trying to get as far as they could.Yet that dog seemed only to catch up to them.They tried running in opposite directions before soon meeting up so the wolf won't be able to choose who to chase after.No matter how hard they tried it seemed to know what their next move would be.

"Percy we have to loose it somehow "Nico explained as they dashed through the trees."How do you plan on doing that Neeks!"Percy asked.

"Lets try to hide in the end of the cliff its our only chance for the next 12 miles of forest Percy!"Nico explained."Okay"was Percy's only response as they dived down 8 feet of nothing but darkness.

The last few seconds felt like hours Percy and Nico were consumed by the shadows.When everything finally calmed down they were in front of what looked like a camp.They walked to what was a farmhouse only to find a half man-horse which caused Nico to pass out.

By the time Nico woke up they were in what looked like a clinic."Percy where are we?"Nio asked afraid that it might be a hospital.As a kid Nico grew a fear of hospitals."The infirmary or thats what i've been told."Percy replied while watching over Nico like a guard dog.

After waiting for what seemed like forever which was normal for them since they both had ADHD and dyslexia.A man in a wheelchair told them to come outside.

"Wow what is this place"asked Nico.The view was pretty cool as Percy would admit.

The man looked uneasy yet Percy and Nico were used to it since many people were afraid of them.

"Welcome to camp half-blood"the man said.

Both Percy and Nico knew what the other was thinking 'What else is new in our lives' as started to think this summer might not be so boring after all.