Chapter One

"Good morning New York its ya boy DJ EvO waking you up on the 1's and 2's this morning.. Here's a new joint from Tamar Braxton lemme know what y'all think" yelled the disc jockey as my alarm switched on...

" Is it up Is it down Cause I'm standing in the middle. Angels, please protect my love. Is it war cause our love has angels and demons" sang Tamar in her sultry toned voice as I stayed motionless in bed looking at my ceiling watching the sunlight creep in though the cracks of my shade.

I laid in bed dreading the start of my day as I stared at my alarm clock wishing it would shut itself off. I would be only a matter of time before one of my roommates would be banging on the wall... And like clock work...

"Aye Liam shut that shit off! The fuck wrong with you son? Niggas don't wake up for another hour." Yelled a voice thru the wall.

I really dislike that I waited to the last minute to get my living situation in order for college. If I did it on time maybe I wouldn't have to dorm with three other niggas. I mean I'm grateful for the four bedroom apartment that they assigned me to but four people, that's way to much testosterone in one place yet alone too much temptation for me.
On the bright side it was almost as if the school planned for it, they had separated us into pairs.

Up front was One white dude who acts like he is black, Franklin. Along with Anthony, Light skinned model looking dude that looked like he had one of those "pretty boy" "light skin" attitudes, what ever that means that's what everyone else calls it. I think he pretty chill tho, he was actually the only person to come up to me when I first moved in the apartment and introduce himself and joke around with me. The last roommate was the star of the school's basketball team, Malcolm. The condo was basically split in two, two rooms on each side along with two bathrooms one on each side. On my side was the Malcolm. I was glad because I had zero tolerance for Franklin. I mean I have no problem with white people but I hate white people who try so hard to act black in order to fit in.

I mean it wasn't like Frankie grew up in South Central California, in a black neighborhood or had any black siblings as far as I know Frankie is the definition of a wigga straight outta Spring Valley, you that place that valley girls come from.

Anthony is never home if he not in his art classes he out partying. so he and Frankie have no problems for the most part, However Malcolm, the basketball player told Frankie the first day to not speak to him, I think it's funny shit, that someone is that bold.

Malcolm had gone from pounding on my wall to now at my door.

"Nigga shut that damn alarm clock up! I don't have to get up for another hour shit" He said slamming my door as I rolled over and turned my alarm off.

Malcolm was beyond sexy and to see him charge in my room with just his tight black briefs on with an attitude turned me on.

"Lemme get up before I'm late" I said as I let out a long sigh as I stretched shaking thoughts of Malcolm outta my head.

Lately thoughts of me and Malcolm fucking have been popping in my thoughts. No one knew that I liked dudes, I mean it wasn't like I'm hiding, it's just I wasn't going around broadcasting it. I've made a promise to myself that if they ever asked I would definitely tell them.

"Wouldn't be right if I didn't and something go down" I thought to myself as I gathered my towel and soap.

With my stuff in hand I headed to the bathroom me Anthony and shared and immediately hopped into the shower. I must have left the door unlocked because 10 mins later in comes Malcolm walking right in.

"What the fuck you doing nigga" I said moving the shower curtain a little to see why he was in the bathroom.

"Chill mane I'm just trying to piss. You woke me up now I got to piss damn it." He said as he dropped his draws and started pissing.

I closed the shower curtain and continued to bath I really wanted him to pull back the shower curtain and get in the shower with me. I couldn't help the temptation and I just had to take a quick peeked and see what shorty was working with. It was thick and pretty just like I expected and he had a thick ass bubble that looked hella soft. Malcolm must've felt me looking because he looked right at me making dead eye contact for about 10 seconds. A fear over came me that had a white hot sensation... I froze up I didn't know what to do. I had to think quickly so I quickly tried to play it off and pretend that I was not looking and moved back. He never said anything he shook his dick a couple times and then he flushed the toilet washed his hands and left out.

Thank you guys for reading I really appreciate you taking out the time to read.

I really want to hear what you, the readers think so please
comment, share and vote!!

Thanks again.